Audio-Technica PRO 31QTR Cardioid Dynamic Microphone
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Affordable cardioid dynamic microphone designed for close-up vocal performance.
The Audio-Technica PRO 31QTR is a dynamic microphone with broad frequency response and low handling noise. The PRO 31QTR has a tough, durable design that delivers consistent performance on the road. The cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation, while the Hi-ENERGY neodymium magnet delivers a hot signal with articulate vocal reproduction. Audio-Technica builds the PRO 31QTR mic with built-in pop protection, an on/off switch, and corrosion-resistant, gold-plated contacts.
- Cardioid polar pattern
- Hi-ENERGY neodymium magnet
- 2-stage ball-type head/pop filter
- MagnaLock on/off switch
- Gold-plated, corrosion-resistant XLR connector
PRO 31QTR Cardioid Dynamic Microphone Specifications:
- ELEMENT: Dynamic
- POLAR PATTERN: Cardioid
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 60-13,000Hz
- OPEN CIRCUIT SENSITIVITY: -55 dB (1.7 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- IMPEDANCE: 600 ohms
- SWITCH: MagnaLock on/off
- WEIGHT: 11.0 oz (312 g)
- DIMENSIONS: 7.28" (185.0 mm) long, 2.09" (53.1 mm) head diameter
- OUTPUT CONNECTOR: Integral 3-pin XLR-type
- CABLE: 15' (4.5 m) cable with XLR-type connector at microphone end, 1/4" connector at equipment end
- ACCESSORIES FURNISHED: AT8470 Quiet-Flex stand clamp for 5/8"-27 threaded stands; 5/8"-27 to 3/8"-16 threaded adapter; soft protective pouch
- AUDIO-TECHNICA CASE STYLE: T1