For working professionals looking for clarity during on-location interviews.
The omnidirectional Audio-Technica BP4002 dynamic microphone is tailored for extremely clear and articulate speech reproduction. With an easy-to-grip extended handle that easily accommodates microphone flags, the AT BP4002 is ideal for all aspects of broadcast and remote newsgathering: on-location interviews, ENG, EFP, sports applications and much more.
The Audio-Technica BP4002 microphone provides exceptional isolation from handling noise, and the BP4002 mic is built rugged to withstand the abrasion and jostling of life in the field.
With a 3-pin XLRM-type output connector, Audio-Technica equips the BP4002 microphone with a slip-on foam windscreen, a vinyl carrying case, a soft protective pouch, and a professional mic-stand clamp.
- Professional interview microphone with extended-length handle is ideal for on-location interviews
- Omnidirectional polar pattern provides a natural reproduction of surrounding ambience
- Frequency response is tailored for natural, clear, and articulate reproduction of spoken words
- The back-cavity assembly floats inside the handle shell, providing exceptional isolation from handling noise
- Rugged housing with hardened-steel grille stands up to field use
- Integral windscreen protects against wind and breath noise
For a microphone with as much (physical) integrity as the journalists (ethically) you inspire to be, order the BP4002.
BP4002 Omni Dynamic Mic Specifications:
- Element: Dynamic
- Polar pattern: Omnidirectional
- Frequency response: 80-20,000Hz
- Open circuit sensitivity: -58dB (1.9 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- Impedance: 300Ω
- Weight: 276g (9.7oz.)
- Dimensions: 240.8mm (9.48") long, 40mm (1.57") head diameter
- Output connector: Integral 3-pin XLRM-type