Audio-Technica ATM650 Hypercardioid Dynamic Instrument Microphone
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
Perfect for miking guitar cabs or snare drums
The ATM650 is a versatile addition to the Artist Series featuring a new multi-stage flat grille design for precise positioning close to the sound source. Equipped with a neodymium magnet for high-output performance, the ATM650 has a frequency response tailored for clear sound reproduction of guitar cabinets, snare and percussion. A-T's innovative dual-wall floating construction banishes handling noise.
- Hypercardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
- Durable performance for professional applications
- Special dual-wall floating construction reduces handling noise and assures consistent performance from mic to mic
- Hi-ENERGY neodymium magnet for improved output and transient response
- Multi-stage flat grille design is engineered to enable easy placement as close as possible to sound source
- Corrosion-resistant contacts from gold-plated XLRM-type connector
- Rugged, all-metal design and construction for years of trouble-free use
ATM650 Hypercardioid Dynamic Instrument Microphone Specifications:
- ELEMENT: Dynamic
- POLAR PATTERN: Hypercardioid
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 80-17,000 Hz
- OPEN CIRCUIT SENSITIVITY: —56 dB (1.5 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- IMPEDANCE: 300 ohms
- WEIGHT: 279 g (9.8 oz)
- DIMENSIONS: 164.2 mm (6.46") long, 38.8 mm (1.53") diameter
- OUTPUT CONNECTOR: Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
- ACCESSORIES FURNISHED: AT8470 Quiet-Flex stand clamp for 5/8"-27 threaded stands; 5/8"-27 to 3/8"-16 threaded adapter; soft protective pouch
- AUDIO-TECHNICA CASE STYLE: T5
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®by PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Guitar Amp
- i don't own enough of them!
Comments about Audio-Technica ATM650 Hypercardioid Dynamic Instrument Microphone:
The ATM650 is my favorite for close mic-ing guitar cabs, and its killer aimed down at the head of a conga drum.. Want real impact from the snare in your live mix, use the ATM650 on the under side...