Audio-Technica AT8022 X/Y Stereo MicrophoneProduct #501133 Audio-Technica 501133 YNAB Dynamic Microphones https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A compact stereo microphone with pristine sound quality.
The Audio-Technica AT8022 is a stereo microphone that is ideal for use mounted on a video camera. Now get true stereo field recording at interviews and when recording at home. Audio-Technica's versatile AT8022 stereo condenser offers a compact housing and the pristine sound quality of a live sound field. Its coincident capsule configuration produces an X/Y stereo image in a small housing. The microphone is supplied with two cables for use with either pro or consumer gear. It offers switchable low-frequency roll-off and the convenience of battery or phantom power. The Audio-Technica AT8022 Stereo Microphone is fully RoHS-compliant—free from all substances specified in the EU directive on the reduction of hazardous substances (RoHS).
- Innovative capsule configuration produces accurate stereo image in smaller housing
- Compact, lightweight design is perfect for video camera-mount use as well as for stereo field recording, interviews and home recording
- Ideal for use with handheld digital recording devices
- Operates on battery or phantom power—for use with pro or consumer equipment
- Switchable low-frequency roll-off
- Includes two cables: one balanced (two 3-pin XLRM-type connectors at output); one unbalanced (3.5 mm TRS at output)
- RoHS-compliant — free from all substances specified in the EU directive on the reduction of hazardous substances (RoHS)
Get true stereo imaging today!
AT8022 X/Y Stereo Microphone Specifications:
- Element: Fixed-charge Back Plate Permanently Polarized Condenser
- Polar Pattern: X/Y Stereo
- Frequency Response: 20-15,000 Hz
- Low Frequency Roll-Off: 80 Hz, 12 dB/octave
- Open Circuit Sensitivity:
- Phantom: -34 dB (19.9 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- Battery: -34 dB (19.9 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- Phantom: 250 ohms
- Battery: 300 ohms
- Maximum Input Sound Level:
- Phantom: 128 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
- Battery: 120 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
- Dynamic Range (Typical):
- Phantom: 109 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
- Battery: 101 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
- Signal-To-Noise Ratio: 75 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
- Phantom Power Requirements: 11-52V DC, 2 mA typical
- Battery: 1.5V AA/UM3
- Battery Current/Life: 0.7mA / 700 Hours Typical
- Switch: Battery On/Off; Flat, Roll-off
- Weight: 247 g (8.7 oz)
- Dimensions: 186.0 mm (7.32") long, 47.6 mm (1.87") head diameter, 21.0 mm (0.83") maximum body diameter
- Output Connector: Integral 5-pin XLRM-type
- Balanced: 2.0 m (6.5') long, 8 conductor, shielded, vinyl-jacketed stereo cable with 5-pin XLRF-type connector at microphone end and two 3-pin XLRM-type connectors at output end;
- Unbalanced: 0.6 m (2.0') long stereo cable with 5-pin XLRF-type connector at microphone end and 3.5 mm TRS connector at output end
- Accessories Furnished: AT8405a stand clamp for 5/8"-27 threaded stands; windscreen; battery; soft protective pouch
- Audio-Technica Case Style: S12