Audio-Technica AT4049B Omnidirectional Condenser MicrophoneProduct #501126 Audio-Technica 501126 YNAB Dynamic Microphones https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A versatile mic suitable for critical recording, broadcast, and room ambience capture.
The Audio-Technica AT4049B is a versatile omnidirectional condenser microphone recommended for professional recording and critical applications in broadcast. Use the AT4049B mic with confidence in a wide variety of professional miking applications, such as acoustic instruments and percussion, where proximity effect and coloration are not desired; ambient recording for clean room sound free from off-axis coloration; and distance miking of electric guitars and other instruments in great-sounding live rooms. The greatest advantage of omni mics in general and the AT4049B in particular, is the open and extended bass response and lack of phase-cancellation problems that can occur with directional mics.
Featuring direct-coupled balanced outputs for clean signals in high-output conditions, the Audio AT4049B microphone is totally free of the distortion associated with conventional transformer-coupled outputs. Its fast response to transients contributes to the open, transparent reproduction of even the most difficult-to-capture instruments. The AT4049B microphone is fully RoHS-compliant—free from all substances specified in the EU directive on the reduction of hazardous substances (RoHS).
The Audio-Technica AT4049B consists of 2 modular subassemblies: an AT4900b-48 body and an AT4049b-EL omnidirectional microphone head capsule.
- Specially engineered to meet the most critical acoustic requirements of professional recording, broadcast, and live classical recording.
- Omnidirectional polar pattern provides maximum ambient pickup
- Direct-coupled, balanced output results in a clean signal even under high-output conditions
- Transformerless circuitry virtually eliminates low-frequency distortion and provides superior correlation of high-speed transients
- Switchable 80 Hz hi-pass filter and 10 dB pad
- Rugged turned-brass microphone housing for enduring dependability
- State-of-the-art design and manufacturing techniques ensure compliance with A-T's stringent consistency and reliability standards
- RoHS-compliant — free from all substances specified in the EU directive on the reduction of hazardous substances (RoHS)
Every mic locker should have at least one good pair of omni's - make yours the AT4049b.
AT4049B Omnidirectional Condenser Microphone Specifications:
- Element: Externally polarized (DC bias) capacitor
- Polar Pattern: Omnidirectional
- Frequency Response: 20-20,000 Hz
- Low Frequency Roll-Off: 80 Hz, 12 dB/octave
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: -34 dB (19.9 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- Impedance: 50 ohms
- Maximum Input Sound Level: 145 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.;
- 155 dB SPL, with 10 dB pad (nominal)
- Noise: 16 dB SPL
- Dynamic Range (Typical): 129 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
- Signal-To-Noise Ratio: 78 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
- Phantom Power Requirements: 48V DC, 4.8 mA typical
- Switch: Flat, roll-off; 10 dB pad (nominal)
- Weight: 130 g (4.6 oz)
- Dimensions: 155.0 mm (6.10") long, 21.0 mm (0.83") maximum body diameter
- Output Connector: Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
- Optional Interchangeable Elements (sold separately):
- AT4051b-EL (cardioid);
- AT4053b-EL (hypercardioid)
- Accessories Furnished: AT8405a stand clamp for 5/8"-27 threaded stands; windscreen; protective carrying case
- Audio-Technica Case Style: S1