Audio-Technica AE6100 Hypercardioid Dynamic Microphone
- Write a Review
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
Assertive sound for the uncompromising vocalist.
The Audio-Technica AE6100 is a dynamic mic that delivers great presence and sound that cuts through monitor mixes. The AE6100 microphone has high output for fast transients and clean articulation. Maximum feedback and pop rejection. Tough, durable construction for road use.
- Great presence with excellent monitor cut
- High output, fast transients, and clean articulation
- Maximum feedback rejection
- Superior anti-shock engineering for low handling noise
- Outstanding pop protection
AE6100 Hypercardioid Dynamic Microphone Specifications:
- Element: dynamic
- Polar pattern: hypercardioid
- Frequency response: 60Hz-15kHz
- Open-circuit sensitivity: -55dB (1.7mV) re 1v @ 1Pa
- Impedance: 250 ohms
- Weight: 10.9 oz.
- Output connector: XLRM
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Audio-Technica AE6100 Hypercardioid Dynamic Microphone:
I was actually given one of these for Christmas by a fellow bandmate and I must say, this is probably the best mic I've had period. The sound is so clean and works perfectly with my preamps. In my personally opinion, this is the best for vocals. The price may be a bit harsh on the wallet but this thing has taken some hard bumps and it's still in perfect condition with no sound issues whatsoever. So I believe it's pretty durable and will last you a long time. If you have the cash to spare, GET IT!