Audio-Technica AE5400 50th Anniversary Cardioid Condenser Handheld MicProduct #H79861 Audio-Technica H79861 YNAB Dynamic Microphones https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
Special anniversary edition of a handheld cardioid condensor microphone.
To celebrate Audio-Technica’s 50th Anniversary, A-T has introduced a special limited edition AE5400/LE Anniversary Microphone in a silver-colored metallic finish with blue accents. A unique serial number is etched on the surface of each AE5400/LE. The limited edition offering comes with a beautifully crafted wooden carrying case.
The ultimate vocal performance instrument, the Artist Elite AE5400/LE cardioid condenser delivers pristine sound quality demanded by the most discriminating microphone user. With its superb sonic design, this true condenser features superior anti-shock engineering for low handling noise and quiet performance. Featuring the same element as the classic AT4050 studio mic, its large-diaphragm capsule assures an accurate, natural response. It handles high SPL's and offers protection against plosives/sibilance without compromising high-frequency performance and clarity.
- Large-diaphragm element
- Superior anti-shock engineering
- High-quality double-sided PCB uses surface-mount components
- Extensive grounding plane and attention to best-practice grounding methods
- Multi-stage grille design
- Cardioid polar pattern
- Improved isolation of desired sound source
- Custom transformer
- Excellent saturation characteristics
- Robust design for enduring dependability on the road
Order now for a limited edition, beautiful, fantastic-sounding live condensor microphone.
AE5400 50th Anniversary Cardioid Condenser Handheld Mic Specifications:
- Element: Externally polarized (DC Bias) condenser
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency resp[onse: 20-20,000 Hz
- LF rolloff: 80 Hz, 12 dB/octave
- Open circuit sensitivity: -40 dB (10.0 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- Impedance: 150 ohms
- Maximum input sound level: 147 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.;
- 157 dB SPL, with 10 dB pad (nominal)
- Noise: 14 dB SPL
- Dynamic range (typical): 133 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
- Signal-to-noise ratio: 80 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
- Phsntom power requirements: 11-52V DC, 4 mA typical
- Switches: Flat, roll-off; 10 dB pad (nominal)
- Weight: 330 g (11.6 oz)
- Dimensions: 179.0 mm (7.05") long,
- 50.0 mm (1.97") head diameter
- Output connector: Integral 3-pin XLRM-type