Astatic by CAD AMC Omni Dynamic Microphone With Push-to-Talk SwitchSku #271279000000000 Astatic by CAD 271279 YNAB Dynamic Microphones https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Rugged, reliable, and cost effective mics for podiums and conference tables.
This Astatic microphone is from the AMC Series and is a push-button omnidirectional dynamic mic designed specially for fixed or gooseneck mounting in quality sound installations. The AMC1055NO microphones are extremely rugged and reliable and will stand up under the most strenuous handling conditions to provide years of dependable service. A smooth wide-band frequency response with a slight, intentional presence boost at 2000 Hz gives a natural, crisp, highly intelligible sound. All models are furnished with 5/8" 27-thread mounting and 7' of rugged synthetic jacketed four-conductor (two shielded) cable. Finished with a chrome-plated screen and black Cycolac cap and housing. 19" gooseneck.
The AMC Series of gooseneck mounted, omnidirectional microphones are constructed of high-impact ABS Plastic and are excellent choices when cost-effective, rugged dependability and excellent intelligibility are required. Astatic's AMC mics are available with momentary switches for single- and dual-zone applications (dual zone operation requires an external relay for signal routing).
AMC Omni Dynamic Microphone With Push-to-Talk Switch Specifications:
- 1 DPDT sealed switch
- 19" heavy-duty gooseneck
- 2-3/4" flange
- 6' heavy-duty cable
- Operating Principle: Dynamic
- Polar Pattern: Omnidirectional
- Frequency Response: 150 Hz - 10 kHz
- Sensitivity: -56dBV (1.6mV) @ 1Pa
- Impedence: Low (550 ohms nominal)
- Gooseneck: Chrome-Plated Steel (19/32" diameter)
- Flange: 2-3/4" diameter x 5/8" 27-thread mounting
- Output: -76dB (0dB = 1v/micro bar), 1.58 mV/PA
- Cable: 7' of four-conductor, two shielded, permanently attached, rugged, synthetic jacketed
- Switch: DPDT push-button operated sealed microswitch
- Finish: Chrome-plated screen, black Cycolac cap & housing
- Dimensions: 1-3/8" diameter x 4-9/16" long
- Net Weight: 6 oz. without gooseneck
- Phasing: Positive pressure (movement of diaphragm inward) will generate a positive voltage on the red cable lead with respect to the black cable lead