Astatic by CAD AMC Omni Dynamic Mic With Push-to-Talk SwitchesSku #271280000000000 Astatic by CAD 271280 YNAB Dynamic Microphones https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Éxtremely rugged and reliable, made to provide years of service.
The Astatic AMC105-2 is a dual-zone omnidirectional microphone designed especially for fixed or gooseneck mounting in quality sound installations. A smooth, wide band frequency response with a slight presence boost at 2kHz, gives a natural, crisp, highly intelligible sound. Two DPDT sealed micro switches, with color-coded buttons for easy identification, permits paging in two areas, and an all-call feature is obtained by depressing both buttons simultaneously. The AMC105-2 microphone is extremely rugged and reliable, and will stand up under the most strenuous handling conditions to provide years of dependable service.
The dynamic mic is supplied with 5/8" 27-thread mounting, 7' of rugged, synthetic jacketed four-conductor, two-shielded cable. Black Cycolac cap, chrome-plated screen and black Cycolac housing. A removable set screw is used to secure the front cap to the microphone housing and microphone to the gooseneck.
Crisp, clear speech reproduction at a cost-effective price. Order today.
AMC Omni Dynamic Mic With Push-to-Talk Switches Specifications:
- Low-impedance, wired normally open
- 19" heavy-duty gooseneck
- 2-3/4" heavy-duty flange
- Operating Principle: Moving Coil Dynamic
- Directional Pattern: Omnidirectional
- Frequency Response: 150Hz - 10KHz
- Sensitivity: -56 dBV (1.6 mV) @ 1 Pa
- Impedance: 550 ohms
- Output Level: -76 dB (0dB = 1 volt / microbar) ,1.58mV/PA
- Cable: 7' of four-connector, two-shielded, permanently attached, rugged jacketed cable
- Switch: DPDT professional sealed micro switches, operated with simple push buttons
- Dimensions: 1-3/8" diameter x 4-9/16"
- Weight: 7oz.
- Finish: Black Cycolac cap, chrome plated screen, black cycolac housing
- Phasing: Positive pressure (movement of the diaphragm inward) will generate a positive voltage on the red cable lead with respect to the black cable lead
- Cable connections: Connect cable leads red and black to balanced line input, white and shield (red button) for relay control for one zone, green and shield (black button) for relay control for the other zone