AKG P2 Dynamic Instrument MicrophoneProduct #485816 AKG 485816 YNAB Dynamic Microphones https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
Made for capturing low-pitched instruments with a humbucking coil that rejects EMC noises.
The rugged AKG P2 dynamic instrument microphone is recommended for instruments such as bass drums, trombones, or bass amplifiers. Part of the AKG Perception Live microphones series, the P2 bass microphone delivers powerful sound with a high-energy low end.
The AKG P2 microphone's electrical hum-cancelling coil effectively eliminates interfering noises. An integrated mic stand adapter is another of the P2 AKG microphones helpful features.
Perception Live Series
For onstage performances, AKG Perception Live microphones all boast indestructible metal casings, rugged spring steel microphone grilles, appealing and scratch-resistant finishes, high-maximum SPL, and powerful sound for any venue.
- Dynamic microphone designed for low-pitched instruments
- Powerful sound with great bass range
- Handles highest sound pressure levels
- Integrated stand adapter
- Rugged all-metal body withstands typical tough stage use
- Humbucking coil rejects EMC noises
Give your bass instruments the sonic love they deserve when you play live. Order the P2 today!
P2 Dynamic Instrument Microphone Specifications:
- Polar pattern: cardioid
- Frequency range: 20 to 16,000Hz
- Sensitivity: 2.5 mV/Pa
- Recommended load impedance: 2,000 ohms
- Max. sound pressure level: 157dB SPL