Restock AKG D790 Dynamic Microphone
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Wide frequency response, unique diaphragm help you get crisp sound and suppress feedback.
The affordable AKG D790 dynamic microphone is ideal for lead and backing vocals, and it's versatile enough to work with woodwinds and horns and for guitar-amp miking. The AKG D790 microphone's outstanding performance is a result of AKG's Tiefzieh Varimotion diaphragm technology, and a frequency-independent supercardioid polar pattern which provides effective feedback suppression.
The AKG D970 mic's integrated wind and popscreen prevents pop and breath noise as well as sibilance. With the AKG D790 microphone's voice pickup optimization, you'll hardly ever be be using your mixer's EQ. AKG protects the D970 microphone's transducer element from damage with a strong, die-cast body, a wire-mesh outer grill, and a shock-absorbing inner-steel mesh grill.
- Dynamic stage microphone
- Wide frequency response
- Slightly boosted in the mid and high end
- Crisp sound ideal for woodwinds, horns, guitar amps, and backup vocals
- High speech intelligibility
- Frequency-independent cardioid characteristics for effective feedback suppression
- Doubleflex anti-vibration system
- High sensitivity (2.5 mV/Pa) resulting from use of high-energy neodymium-iron-boron magnet
- Lightweight, die-cast metal body with dark matte finish
Order this flexible, affordable AKG mic today!
D790 Dynamic Microphone Specifications:
- Transducer type: Dynamic pressure gradient
- Frequency response: 60-20kHz (20-20kHz @ 2cm)
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Impedance: <600 ohms
- Recommended load impedance: >2000 ohms
- Output connector: XLR-M
- Sensitivity: 2.5 mV/Pa; -52dB (re 1 V/Pa)
- Sound pressure level for 1% (3%) THD: 147dB SPL (156dB SPL)
- Size: Maximum diameter: 2" (50mm) 7.1" length (180mm)
- *Net weight: 10.2 oz. (290g)
- Accessories included:
- SA44 Stand adapter
- Mic bag - blue nylon with rugged zipper