A brilliant, fundamental hi-hat pair for the beginner. A great all-purpose ride!
Sound grooves and round hammer strikes in a simple circular pattern on the top surface of ZBT cymbals magnify the basic sound of the distinctive ZBT alloy. The ZBT Hi-Hat Pair produces a sharp and focused sound with an excellent, bright "chick."
The bright, intense, high-pitched sound of the Zildjian ZBT series cymbals cuts through the mix of other instruments. Sheet origin and precision lathing techniques create high-volume projection that speaks quickly and brightly with a rapid decay. Since ZBT cymbals are pressed and lathed from sheets of uniform, high-quality bronze alloy, they are remarkably consistent. The highly polished, brilliant finish looks fresh. Superb all-purpose ride cymbal. Excellent, clean stick articulation with controlled overtones. ZBT-Plus cymbals take Zildjian Bronze Technology up a notch with advanced hammering and lathing, and enhanced sound for versatility, musicality, and professional performance.
ZBT Hi-Hat Cymbal Pair Specifications:
- Bright: Intense, high-pitched sound cuts through the mix of other instruments.
- Brilliant: Sold exclusively in the highly polished, brilliant finish.
- Consistent: Pressed and lathed from sheets of uniform, high-quality bronze alloy.
- Country Produced In: USA
- Fast: Speaks quickly and brightly when struck then decays rapidly.
- Great Value: Manufacturing innovation delivers Zildjian quality at affordable prices.
- Item Package Quantity: 2
- Loud: Sheet origin and lathing techniques create high-volume projection.
- Material Type: Sheet Bronze
- Musical Style: Punk, Metal, Alternative, Rock, Country, Pop