Zildjian K Constantinople Medium Thin Ride Cymbal
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
K Custom cymbals enable drummers to meet the demands of contemporary music.
K Constantinople cymbals speak with the dark warm sound associated with Zildjian cymbals made in Turkey in the first half of the 20th Century. "Old Ks" first resurfaced during the 1950s and 1960s in set-ups of bebop era vanguard drummers like Elvin Jones. K Constantinoples are hand-lathed by skilled artisans using old-style cutting tools. Pits and other surface impurities, that modern finishing processes remove, are retained, preserving the original tonal quality.
This K Constantinople Medium Thin Ride "High" possesses plenty of give, texture and "crashability." Combination of top articulation and bottom spread provides excellent stick articulation. Higher in pitch.
- K Customs enable drummers to meet the demands of contemporary music.
- ALLOY: Zildjian Cast Bronze: 80% Copper, 20% Tin, Traces of Silver
- HAMMERING: Exclusive combinations of K Zildjian hammering and modern techniques like over-hammering
- LATHING: Fine pattern of narrow symmetrical grooves stiffens the cymbal and enhances its dry sounds
- CATEGORY: K Custom Series
- TYPE: Rides
- SIZE: 22"
- WEIGHT: Thin
- FINISH: Traditional Finish
- GENRE: Drumset: Country, Drumset: Fusion, Drumset: Jazz, Drumset: Latin, Drumset: Other, Drumset: Pop, Drumset: R&B, Drumset: World
- SKILL LEVEL: Advanced, Expert, Professional
A natural and sensitive ride cymbal for drummers who appreciate the simplicity of the old world. Order today.
K Constantinople Medium Thin Ride Cymbal Specifications: