- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a used item.
Built to last in Yamaha's Motorcycle Factory.
This Yamaha HexRack T-Leg was inspired by Yamaha's hex-shaped tom arm. It is the leg of the drum rack, and its hex shape is designed to add rigidity without extra weight and helps kill unwanted resonance. To reduce the number of clamps needed on the HexRack hardware system, this vertical tube is fitted with a receiver that can hold a cymbal boom or tom arm (arms not included). The Yamaha T-Leg is made of steel and topped off with a matte finish to reduce fingerprints and reduce glare from stage lights.
- Hex-shaped piping
- Drum hardware designed to add rigidity without extra weight
- Made of steel with a matte finish
- Vertical pipe fitted with a receiver that can hold a cymbal boom or tom arm (arms not included)
- (1) Vertical Hex pipe with clamp/receiver
- (1) Small horizontal Hex pipe
- (2) Durable rubber feet
See what Yamaha's newest innovation in rack systems is all about. Click or call today.