This revolutionary flagship model is fully equipped with DTX-PAD drum pads.
By combining expertise in acoustic drums with the latest digital sound technology, Yamaha created the new DTX900 Series Electronic Drum System. To ensure an authentic experience, Yamaha designed its innovative new DTX-PAD featuring a Textured Cellular Silicone (TCS) head with input from the company's legendary stable of drum artists.
To develop these next-generation drum pads, Yamaha used its many years of experience designing acoustic drums to produce drum pads that feel good when you play them, that work well in performances, and that are fantastically quiet. They will change the conventional view of electronic drums.
In addition, with the DTX900, a high quality tone generator descended directly from the world-renowned MOTIF series synthesizers. A versatile yet compact kit that contains the RS130, an electronic drum rack born from Yamaha's extensive drum manufacturing experience. Utilizing sound technology from the highly acclaimed Motif XS and DSP effects from our high-end digital mixers, the DTX950K Drum Trigger Module has professional sounds that bring your drumming to life. The DTX900 Series lets you express yourself without thinking about the fact you are playing electronic drums, but it has all the advantages of a completely digital system. Also includes 512MB of memory for sampling and loading new sounds.
For quiet practice, playing live or as a controller for VST instruments, the revolutionary new T.C.S. head's playability and feel combined with Yamaha's acclaimed digital sound technology, make the Yamaha DXT900 Series Electronic Drums the one to beat.
- New 12" XP120S snare pad
- Two 10" XP100T and two 12" XP120T floor tom pads
- Featuring the expandable HEXRACK system
- Matte chrome finished hoops for strength and looks
- Shock-absorbing mounting system
- Updated kick pad with reinforced head
- 1,115 drum and percussion, 211 MOTIF GM melody voices
- Onboard sampler with dedicated effects (with optional DIMM)
- USB connectivity
- Realistic feeling hi-hat pad with HS740A stand
- Includes 512MB of memory for sampling and loading new sounds