Yamaha DTX900K Electronic Drum SetProduct #584738 Yamaha 584738 DBBA Complete Electronic Drum Sets https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
Yamaha's Textured Cellular Silicone pad heads: the ones to beat.
The Yamaha DTX900K electronic drum set includes a KP125W kick pad, three 10" tom pads, a 12" snare pad, RHH135 hi-hat pad, 15" cymbal pad, and two 13" cymbal pads. The Yamaha drum kit also comes with the RS130 Standard DTXtreme III Curved Rack System and all necessary hardware.
Kick pedal and drum throne sold separately.
The Yamaha DTX-PAD: a next-generation electronic drum pad
Yamaha has been a proud and dedicated designer of acoustic drums for many years, and that's why Yamaha knows what it means for drums to feel good and to work just right during performances. In its relentless pursuit of drumming perfection, Yamaha has channeled all of its experience into creating state-of-the-art electronic drum pads. Yamaha sought the help of the world's top drummers, reflecting their detailed sense of perfection to give form to the drummer's ideal. The result of this quest for perfection is the Yamaha DTX-PAD drum pad.
The Yamaha DTX-PAD achieves an exquisite feel that satisfies even the world's top drummers. The surface of the drum pad features a Textured Cellular Silicone Head, made using unique molding technologies developed by Yamaha. It has a different stick response for the snare and toms, which provides a natural feeling when you use the pads in a drum set. The sensitivity of the pad has dramatically increased by employing a floating design. Its durability has been proven through Yamaha's severe testing process and yet achieves a level of quietness during play that is on a different level from other contemporary e-drum pads.
Realistic cymbals and durable kick pads
The DTX900K electronic drum kit employs the vertically mobile RHH135 hi-hat pad. This pad is incredibly quiet, and its pedal has a natural feel. You can control different sounds with the pad and edge areas, and foot splashing is supported. It includes the HS740A hi-hat stand.
There are 2 types of cymbal pads included—the 15" PCY155 and the 13" PCY135. They both have 3 zones: the pad, edge, and cup. Each zone produces a different sound. Because sticks bounce and vibrate on these cymbal pads in almost the exact same way that they do on real cymbals, you'll get that same feeling that you do playing on an acoustic drum set. Also, you can choke the cymbal pads by grabbing their edges after you hit them.
This electric drum set comes with a KP125W kick pad, which guarantees stable play, even when you're using a double footpedal. A protective sheet that covers the entire drumhead makes each kick pad extremely durable.
Experience the high-quality tone generator and superb operability of the Yamaha DTX900 drum module
In addition to a collection of essential Yamaha acoustic drum sounds, the DTX900 also features a broad spectrum of voices taken from the world-renowned MOTIF-Series synthesizers for a grand total of 1,326 voices. Even on a live stage, these subtle, yet dynamic voices bring forth a compelling presence. The Expanded Articulation System, which creates subtly different samples even when you strike the drum with the same strength, can create more natural snare rolls and re-create the feel of a legato ride cymbal or staccato hi-hat. This module is equipped with rich and powerful DSP effects. This includes global effects, such as reverb and chorus, which can be used commonly throughout the whole system, as well as variation effects that can be used on each drum kit. It is equipped with a chain function that enables you to program drum kits freely, in any order that you desire. Even during a live performance, you can switch to another drum kit easily just by hitting a pad.
The Yamaha drum module also features internal recordings of 87 songs from a wide variety of genres. You can mute the drum part and play along with a song, and you can also record your own performance.
Add original sounds through sampling
The Yamaha DTX900 module is equipped with an Aux In/Sampling In connector. You can connect it to an external sound source or use a microphone and sample your own audio, from instruments to vocals. You can even load original voices from USB flash memory and assign them to different pads.
Customization enables you to create your ideal drum sound
The possibilities are limitless. You can arrange the versatile drum kit as you please to create your own original drum set. You can switch to different snare or cymbal sounds, add a cowbell sound or a woodblock sound, and then you can save your settings. Next time you select the patch, your kit will be just as you left it.
Versatile trigger features
The module is also equipped with a stacking feature, which plays multiple drum voices simultaneously when you hit a single pad, and an alternation feature, which changes the voice each time you hit a single pad. By combining these features, you can perform in ways that would be impossible with an acoustic drum set.
Rich training features for improving your performance skills
The module has a metronome feature that enables you to set precise types of clicks for different types of notes. You can change the locations of the click accents. It is also equipped with a groove check function, which checks the accuracy of your timing and tells you how off-rhythm you are, and a rhythm gate function, in which the drum only produces sound for accurate shots. This allows you to train for practice as if you were playing a game. With the Aux-In connector, you can connect a CD player, portable MP3 player, or other device and practice using any song you like.
Connect to PCs and other devices
The drum module's MIDI and USB connectors allow you to not only play sounds from an external sound source and use the high-quality sound of the Yamaha DTX900 as a sound source, but to also add power to your music creation by using Digital Audio Workstation software to create a MIDI recording of your own performance. In addition, Steinberg Cubase AI 5 is included. You can use it to change parameters such as the tempo, timing, and tone of your recorded MIDI performances. The drum module will also function as a MIDI-controller for VST instruments. With a free download from Yamaha's website, the DTX900 panel switches can even be used to control Cubase AI 5 and other DAWs, allowing for more streamlined music creation.
Drummers use the 6 Individual Out connectors to send the snare, tom, and other drum sounds to your mixer individually. You can record to a multitrack recorder easily without using the complicated miking that you would need to record from an acoustic drum set. Also, you can use the Digital Out (S/PDIF) connector to send digital quality sound from the Yamaha DTX900 to an external device.
- 3 - XP100T 10" tom pads
- One XP120SD 12" snare pad
- One KP125W kick pad
- One RHH135 hi-hat pad
- One PCY155 15" cymbal pad
- 2 - PCY135 13" cymbal pads
- RS130 Standard DTXtreme III Curved Rack System
- All necessary hardware
- Kick pedal and throne sold separately
- Textured Cellular
- Silicone head
- Different stick response for the snare and toms
- Proven durability
- Improved sensitivity due to floating design
- Vertically mobile hi-hat pad is incredibly quiet and has a very natural feeling pedal
- Acoustic drum samples and MOTIF-Series synth sounds add up to 1,326 voices
- Expanded Articulation System makes more natural snare rolls and legato rides possible
- High-quality DSP effects include global effects and variation effects
- Chain function enables you to program drum kits freely, in any order
- Able to sample through various inputs including Aux In and USB
- Capable of triggering multiple sounds either simultaneously or sequentially on one pad
- Built-in metronome with a variety of click options
- Groove check function checks accuracy of timing and analyzes play
- Rhythm gate function only allows sounds through that are in time
- MIDI and USB connectors allow the kit to be used as a MIDI controller
- Module sliders can also be used to control Digital Audio Workstation
- Includes Cubase AI 5
- Individual Outputs allow for easy multitracking
You won't even know you're playing an electronic drum set... Order today.
DTX900K Electronic Drum Set Specifications:
- Trigger Module: DTX900
- Rack System: RS130
- Drum Pad Sets:
- DTP900 Pad Set includes:
- 2 PCY135 3-zone cymbal pads
- One PCY155 3-zone cymbal pad
- One RHH135 2-zone Hi-Hat pad
- KP125W kick pad
- 2 CH750 short cymbal booms
- SS662 snare stand
- DTP901 Pad Set includes:
- One XP120SD snare pad
- 3 XP100T tom pads
- One CH755 cymbal boom
- One HS740A hi-hat stand
- Tone Generator: AWM2
- Maximum polyphony: 64 notes
- Wave: 205MB (when converted to 16-bit linear format)
- Voices: Preset: 1,115 drum voices, 211 melody voices (GM)
- Drum kits:
- Preset: 50 kits
- User: 50 kits (in the Flash ROM)
- External: 1584 kits (or 99 x 16, in the external USB storage device)
- Reverb: 9 types
- Chorus: 19 types
- Variation: 51 types (Drum Kit)
- Insertion: 51 types (AUX IN/SAMPLING IN)
- Master Effect: 9 types
- Master EQ: 5 bands
- Trigger Setup
- Preset: 9
- User: 5
- Pad songs
- Play, chase, cutoff
- 4 songs (max.) can be played simultaneously.
- Note Capacity: Approx. 152,000 notes
- Note resolution: 480 ppq (parts per quarter note)
- Song recording type: Real time
- Song tracks: 2 tracks
- Demo: 3 songs
- Practice: 44 songs
- Pad song: 40 songs
- User: 50 songs
- Sequence formats: DTX900 Original Format, SMF format 0
- Tempo: 30 to 300, Tap tempo
- Beat: 1/4 to 16/4, 1/8 to 16/8, 1/16 to 16/16
- Timing: Accent, Quarter note, Eighth note, Sixteenth note, Triplet
- Click Voices: Preset: 8, User: 1
- Training Functions: Measure break, Groove check, Rhythm gate
- Samples: 1,016 (for the User Voices)
- Sampling Source: Audio input signals via AUX In/Sampling In, Audio output signals via Output (Resample)
- Sample Data Bits: 16 bit
- Digital Sampling Frequency: 44.1kHz, 22.05 kHz, 11.025 kHz, 5.5125 kHz (stereo/mono)
- Sampling Memory: Optionally installed, expandable to 512MB (256MB DIMM x 2 slots)
- * DIMMs are not included
- Sampling Format: DTX900 Original format, WAV, AIFF
- Sample Length:
- Mono: 32MB
- Stereo: 64MB
- Sampling Time:
- 44.1kHz: 6 min. 20 sec.
- 22.05kHz: 12 min. 40 sec.
- 11.025kHz: 25 min. 20 sec.
- 5.5125kHz: 55 min. 40 sec.
- 8 sliders: master, phones, click, accompaniment, kick, snare, tom, cymbal, hi-hat, and miscellaneous
- Data dial
- Display: 240 x 64 dot graphic backlit LCD, 7-segment LED (3-digit)
- MIDI in/out
- USB to device/to host
- Output L/mono, R (standard phone jack)
- Digital out (EIAJ CP1201, IEC60958, S/PDIF)
- Individual output 1-6 (standard phone jack)
- Trigger input jacks 1 to 9, 12 to 15 (standard stereo phone jack, L: trigger signal, R: rim switch)
- Trigger input jacks 10 and 11 (standard stereo phone jack, L: trigger signal, R: trigger signal)
- Aux in/sampling in (standard stereo phone jack)
- Phones (standard stereo phone jack)
- Hi-hat control (standard stereo phone jack)
- DC in 16V
- Power Consumption: 18W
- Width: 13"
- Height: 3-3/4"
- Depth: 11-1/4"
- Weight: 8 lb.