Yamaha DTX900 Electronic Drum Trigger ModuleProduct #584724 Yamaha 584724 DBE Electronic Drum Modules https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Experience the high-quality tone generator and superb operability of the DTX900 module.
The Yamaha DTX900 Electronic Drum Trigger Module offers a collection of essential acoustic drum sounds with a broad spectrum of voices taken from Yamaha's world-renowned MOTIF-Series synthesizers. You get a grand total of 1,326 voices.
Even on a live stage, these subtle, yet dynamic percussion voices bring forth a compelling drum presence. The DTX900 drum trigger module's Expanded Articulation System creates subtly different samples even when you strike the drum with the same strength. You'll create more natural snare rolls and re-create the feel of a legato ride cymbal or staccato hi-hat. This module is equipped with rich and powerful DSP effects including global effects, such as reverb and chorus, which can be used commonly throughout the whole system, as well as variation effects that can be used on each drum kit.
The trigger module is equipped with a chain function that enables you to program drum kits freely, in any order that you desire. Even during a live performance, you can switch to another drum kit easily just by hitting a pad.
The DTX900 also features internal recordings of 87 songs from a wide variety of genres. You can mute the drum part and play along with a song, and you can also record your own performance.
Add original sounds through sampling
The DTX900 module is equipped with an Aux In/Sampling In connector. You can connect it to an external sound source or use a microphone and sample your own audio, from instruments to vocals. You can even load original voices from USB flash memory and assign them to different pads.
Customization enables you to create your ideal drum sound
The possibilities are limitless. You can arrange the versatile drum kit as you please to create your own original drum set. You can switch to different snare or cymbal sounds, add a cowbell sound or a woodblock sound, and then you can save your settings. Next time you select the patch, your kit will be just as you left it.
Versatile trigger features
The module is also equipped with a stacking feature, which plays multiple drum voices simultaneously when you hit a single pad, and an alternation feature, which changes the voice each time you hit a single pad. By combining these features, you can perform in ways that would be impossible with an acoustic drum set.
Rich training features for improving your performance skills
The module has a metronome feature that enables you to set precise types of clicks for different types of notes. You can change the locations of the click accents. It is also equipped with a groove check function, which checks the accuracy of your timing and tells you how off-rhythm you are, and a rhythm gate function, in which the drum only produces sound for accurate shots. This allows you to train for practice as if you were playing a game. With the Aux-In connector, you can connect a CD player, portable MP3 player, or other device and practice using any song you like.
Connect to PCs and other devices
The MIDI and USB connectors allow you to not only play sounds from an external sound source and use the high-quality sound of the DTX900 as a sound source, but to also add power to your music creation by using Digital Audio Workstation software to create a MIDI recording of your own performance. In addition, Steinberg Cubase AI 5 is included. You can use it to change parameters such as the tempo, timing, and tone of your recorded MIDI performances. The unit will also function as a MIDI-controller for VST instruments. With a free download from Yamaha's website, the DTX900 panel switches can even be used to control Cubase AI 5 and other DAWs, allowing for more streamlined music creation.
You can use the six Individual Out connectors to send the snare, tom, and other drum sounds to your mixer individually. You can record to a multitrack recorder easily without using the complicated miking that you would need to record from an acoustic drum set. Also, you can use the Digital Out (S/PDIF) connector to send digital quality sound from the DTX900 to an external device.
DTX900 module features
- Acoustic drum samples and MOTIF-Series synth sounds add up to 1,326 voices
- Expanded Articulation System makes more natural snare rolls and legato rides possible
- High-quality DSP effects include global effects and variation effects
- Chain function enables you to program drum kits freely, in any order
- Able to sample through various inputs including Aux In and USB
- Capable of triggering multiple sounds either simultaneously or sequentially on one pad
- Built-in metronome with a variety of click options
- Groove check function checks accuracy of timing and analyzes play
- Rhythm gate function only allows sounds through that are in time
- MIDI and USB connectors allow triggers (sold separately) to be used as MIDI controllers
- Module sliders can also be used to control Digital Audio Workstation
- Includes Cubase AI 5
- Individual Outputs allow for easy multi-racking
Get a new brain today.
DTX900 Electronic Drum Trigger Module Specifications:
- Tone Generator: AWM2
- Maximum polyphony: 64 notes
- Wave: 205MB (when converted to 16-bit linear format)
- Voices: Preset: 1,115 drum voices, 211 melody voices (GM)
- Drum kits:
- Preset: 50 kits
- User: 50 kits (in the Flash ROM)
- External: 1584 kits (or 99 x 16, in the external USB storage device)
- Reverb: 9 types
- Chorus: 19 types
- Variation: 51 types (Drum Kit)
- Insertion: 51 types (AUX IN/SAMPLING IN)
- Master Effect: 9 types
- Master EQ: 5 bands
- Trigger Setup
- Preset: 9
- User: 5
- Pad songs
- Play, chase, cutoff
- 4 songs (max.) can be played simultaneously.
- Note Capacity: Approx. 152,000 notes
- Note resolution: 480 ppq (parts per quarter note)
- Song recording type: Real time
- Song tracks: 2 tracks
- Demo: 3 songs
- Practice: 44 songs
- Pad song: 40 songs
- User: 50 songs
- Sequence formats: DTX900 Original Format, SMF format 0
- Tempo: 30 to 300 , Tap tempo
- Beat: 1/4 to 16/4, 1/8 to 16/8, 1/16 to 16/16
- Timing: Accent, Quarter note, Eighth note, Sixteenth note, Triplet
- Click Voices: Preset: 8, User: 1
- Training Functions: Measure break, Groove check, Rhythm gate
- Samples: 1,016 (for the User Voices)
- Sampling Source: Audio input signals via AUX In/Sampling In, Audio output signals via Output (Resample)
- Sample Data Bits: 16 bit
- Digital Sampling Frequency: 44.1kHz, 22.05 kHz, 11.025 kHz, 5.5125 kHz (stereo/mono)
- Sampling Memory: Optionally installed, expandable to 512 MB (256 MB DIMM x 2 slots)
- * DIMMs are not included
- Sampling Format: DTX900 Original format, WAV, AIFF
- Sample Length:
- Mono: 32MB
- Stereo: 64MB
- Sampling Time:
- 44.1kHz: 6 min. 20 sec.
- 22.05kHz: 12 min. 40 sec.
- 11.025kHz: 25 min. 20 sec.
- 5.5125kHz: 55 min. 40 sec.
- Eight sliders: master, phones, click, accompaniment, kick, snare, tom, cymbal, hi-hat, and miscellaneous
- Data dial
- Display: 240 x 64 dot graphic backlit LCD, 7-segment LED (3-digit)
- MIDI in/out
- USB to device/to host
- Output L/mono, R(standard phone jack)
- Digital out (EIAJ CP1201, IEC60958, S/P DIF)
- Individual output 1—6 (standard phone jack)
- Trigger input jacks 1 to 9, 12 to 15 (standard stereo phone jack, L: trigger signal, R: rim switch)
- Trigger input jacks 10 and 11 (standard stereo phone jack, L: trigger signal, R: trigger signal)
- Aux in/sampling in (standard stereo phone jack)
- Phones (standard stereo phone jack)
- Hi-hat control (standard stereo phone jack)
- DC in 16v
- Power Consumption: 18W
- Width: 13"
- Height: 3-3/4"
- Depth: 11-1/4"
- Weight: 8 lb.