Yamaha DTX560SP Electronic Drum Shell Pack w/Zildjian Gen16 Hi-HatProduct #H75701 Yamaha H75701 DBBA Complete Electronic Drum Sets https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
DTX pads and Zildjian electronic cymbals to take your drumming to new heights.
The Yamaha DTX560SP Electronic Drum Shell Pack is a technological drumming marvel. Yamaha Textured Cellular Silicone DTX-PADs provide exquisite acoustic feel while Zildjian's revolutionary Gen16 metal electronic 14" hi-hats deliver both convincing traditional cymbal sounds as well as a wealth of radical electronic effect voices. Pads include kick, snare, and 3 toms. 427 drum and effects sounds handle any musical situation.
Valuable training functions include Groove Check, practice songs, and recording. MIDI out allows the control of external instruments. An aux-in jack lets you jam along with other music players. Kick pedal and hi-hat stand sold separately.
- 3-zone 8" XP80 Textured Cellular Silicone snare for acoustic drum feel
- 3 - 7" XP70 Textured Cellular Silicone tom pads
- DTX500 Drum Trigger Module with 427 drum, percussion and effect sounds
- 50 preset drum kits to cover a diverse range of genres plus 20 user editable drum kits
- 63 preset songs in a wide range of genres plus 20 user songs
- AUX IN jack for connecting a CD player or an MP3 player
- Zildjian Gen16 14" hi-hats
- Advanced metronome function that allows customization of rhythm and tone settings
- Challenging groove-check and rhythm-gate functions help you enjoy practicing
- Recording function that lets you capture your drum performances
- Onboard, high-quality digital reverb effects
- MIDI out for controlling external gear and computer software
- 12 trigger inputs compatible with a wide range of pads and triggers
Yamaha and Zildjian put it all together for today's drummer.