Yamaha DTX520SP Electronic Drum Shell Pack with Zildjian Gen 16 CymbalsProduct #H75703 Yamaha H75703 DBF Electronic Drum Sets https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
A large DTX XP80 snare and Zildjian Gen 16 cymbals add great value!
The DTX520SP Electronic Drum Shell Pack with Zildjian Gen 16 Cymbals XP80 snare pad provides natural snare response and sound. The snare's TCS (Textured Cellular Silicone) head provides excellent stick feel, with three zones for realistic expression. The DTX500 module's 427 high-quality sounds let you play your best, and advanced practice tools and song recorder let you hone your skills. Zildjian's innovative Gen 16 genuine metal electronic cymbals provide both traditional Zildjian cymbal sounds as well as cutting edge non-traditional timbres and effects. Includes rack. Kick pedal sold separately.
- 8" 3-zone XP80 DTX snare pad for real acoustic drum feel
- 3 rubber tom pads
- 14", 16", and 18" Zildjian Gen 16 Electronic Cymbals
- DTX500 Drum Trigger Module with 427 drum, percussion and effect sounds
- 50 preset drum kits in a diverse range of genres plus 20 user drum kits.
- 63 preset songs in a wide range of genres and 20 user songs.
- An AUX IN jack lets you connect a CD player or an MP3 player
- High-quality click function, lets you customize rhythm and tone settings as much as you like.
- Challenging Groove Check & Rhythm-Gate functions help you enjoy practicing and developing your timing
- Recording function that lets you capture your drum performances
- High quality digital reverb effects
- MIDI out for controlling external gear and computer software
- 12 trigger inputs compatible with a wide range of pads and triggers
- Standard 5 piece configuration with kick, snare and 3 toms
Yamaha and Zildjian components come together in this awesome e-kit! Order today.