Yamaha Brass Nouveau SnareProduct #445346 Yamaha 445346 DAC Snare Drums https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
Cuts through loud music yet retains a great balance of brightness and warmth!
The Yamaha Brass Nouveau Snare cuts thru loud music yet retains a good balance of brightness and warmth that works well in most musical situations. Clean appearance with brass shell allows this drum to visually fit-in with your existing set. An inverted bead in the shell adds strength.
The quick-release low-contact Nouveau lugs allow the shell to vibrate for a more resonant drum and wide dynamic range. The lugs allow much quicker head changes because the tension rods don't have to be removed to take the hoop off.
Detachable Snare Strainer
The detachable strainer and butt allow you to remove the snare wires for snare side head changes and re-attach them quickly with a single drum key screw. There is a tension indicator so that you can easily adjust your snares to the same tension when changing snare wires.
2.3mm Dyna Hoop
The 2.3mm thick triple flange Dyna Hoops are strong, giving you precise tuning yet they allow the drum to open up.
5-1/2" x 14" - Broad array of tones from medium to high-tension, very sensitive and versatile.
6-1/2" x 13" - Slightly higher pitch than the 5-1/2" x 14", but retains its body even when tensioned tightly.
7" x 14" - Loud with a lot of body. Warm, fat sounds with medium tuning; high tuning projects tight snare pop that cuts through dense sound.
- Brass shell cuts thru loud music but still maintains a good balance of brightness and warmth
- Quick-release low-contact Nouveau lugs allow the shell to vibrate for a more resonance and wide dynamic range
- High-strength 2.3mm thick triple flange Dyna Hoops give precise tuning yet they allow the drum to open up
- Detachable snare strainer allow you to remove the snare wires for quick snare side head
- 3 sizes:
- 5-1/2" x 14" - Broad array of tones from medium to hi-tension, very sensitive and versatile.
- 6-1/2" x 13" - Slightly higher pitch than the 5-1/2" x 14", but retains its body even when tensioned tightly
A brass beauty that has what it takes to kick any style. Order today!