Yamaha Aluminum Snare
(14 x 5.5 in.)
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Incredibly crisp and full-bodied tone in a flyweight snare!
The Yamaha SD-3455 Aluminum Snare is lightweight yet strong, with a warm dry tone that's great for either stage or studio performance. The detachable strainer and butt allow you to remove the snare wires for snare side head changes and re-attach them quickly with a single drum key-screw. A tension indicator allows you to easily adjust your snares to the same tension when changing snare wires.
Aluminum Snare Specifications:
- Shell - 2.0mm Aluminum
- Hoops - 2.3mm Dyna Hoops 10 lug
- Snare - 20-strand Hi-carbon steel
- Batter Head - Remo Coated ambassador
- Snare Head - Remo Clear Ambassador snare head Release Side strainer P-type detachable w/tension indicator
- Butt side - detachable
- Lugs - 10 one-piece double end
- Snare Bed - 1.8mm
- Finish — Chrome-plated