Developed for the player who is looking for ultimate rebound on the drum and ride cymbal, the American Jazz line consists of 6 models which feature a long taper in the shaft for that great feel! The neck specifications are sizeable enough to create dark cymbal sounds, and the small teardrop tip keeps everything in focus.
- Length: 16"
American Jazz Hickory Drumsticks Specifications:
- AJ1: A 5B shaft that feels full-sized yet plays "lightning fast".
- AJ2: A 5A shaft for a light touch.
- AJ3: An 8D shaft that feels like it plays itself.
- AJ4: A thin stick that still produces good cymbal sounds.
- AJ5: The thinnest stick in the entire catalog! Built with great balance in mind, making it light and easy to play.
- AJ6: A 7A-like shaft coupled with a very small neck and tip of the sweetest cymbal sounds. No fear of "overplaying" with this model!