Trick Drums Pro 1 V Short Board Chain Drive Double Bass Drum PedalSku #H94350000000000 Trick Drums H94350 DFAA Double Drum Pedals https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
The cornerstone pedal of the Trick Drums lineup.
The Pro 1-V was the first pedal produced by Trick Drums and has been the baseline for all of the other products since. Precision machine work combined with solid engineering has produced the smoothest, quietest, and most sought after pedal on the market. This pedal has features 10-inch footboards similar to many other pedals on the market, but what sets it apart is that the double pedal can be split to become two single pedals.
Designed with the drummer in mind, most of the features of the Pro 1-V are protected by US patents. The innovations include a split-cam for independent pedal/beater adjustments, a height-adjustment cluster to adjust the stroke speed of the pedal and much more.
The last, but certainly not least, notable feature of the Trick pedals is the ZERO latency ZERO backlash drive shaft. This drive shaft, for the double pedals, operates on 8 bearings and is the cleanest and fastest in the world. This takes the pedal to a whole new level.
- All machined parts – NO DIE CAST – for superior quality and toughness
- Precision aerospace grade bearings
- Hand assembled and inspected
- Split-Cam design to allow adjustment of beater and pedal angles independently
- Slide-Trac hoop clamp adjustment providing variable distance for the pedal from the kick drum
- Highly accessible and extremely easy to use tension adjustment knob
- Multiple height adjustment cluster to adjust the stroke speed of the pedal
Designed with the drummer in mind. Order today!