Trick Drums Pro 1 V Bigfoot & Dominator Case
Hardware & Trap Cases, Gig Bags & Covers
- Write a Review
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
The next pedal from Trick Drums with new features and an oversized footboard.
The Pro 1-V Bigfoot by Trick Drums is almost identical to the Pro 1-V short board with the exception of the 13-inch footboard. The longer footboard and lack of a heel block suits any style and is quickly becoming one of the fastest growing trends in kick pedals.
The long footboard changes the pivot point of the kick pedal and gives the player more foot room. It is rumored that this type of design caters better to certain styles such as heel-toe. The pedal is constructed with all machined parts and aerospace-grade bearings for superior quality and durability. Each pedal is hand-assembled and inspected.
The Pro 1-V Bigfoot also has a host of features designed with the drummer in mind and most of which are protected by US patents. The innovations include a split-cam for independent pedal/beater adjustments, a height-adjustment cluster to adjust the stroke speed of the pedal and much more.
The last, but certainly not least, notable feature of the Trick pedals is the ZERO latency ZERO backlash drive shaft. This drive shaft, for the double pedals, operates on 8 bearings and is the cleanest and fastest in the world. This takes the pedal to a whole new level.
This set includes a Dominator Case, which is capable of carrying up to two trick pedals, your drive shaft, and even some small accessories if desired. This case fits all variations of the Pro 1-V, Bigfoot, and Dominator Pedals!
- All machined parts – NO DIE CAST – for superior quality and toughness
- Precision aerospace grade bearings
- Hand assembled and inspected
- Split-Cam design to allow adjustment of beater and pedal angles independently
- Slide-Trac hoop clamp adjustment providing variable distance for the pedal from the kick drum
- Highly accessible and extremely easy to use tension adjustment knob
- Multiple height adjustment cluster to adjust the stroke speed of the pedal
This pedal can do any style you can! Order today.