Trick Drums AL13 Floor Tom DrumProduct #491071 Trick Drums 491071 DAE Floor Toms https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
An advanced synthetic shell materials gives this floor enormous resonance and depth.
This Trick black-finish floor tom drum was cast from Trick's special resonant alloy--AL13. Trick's material comes certified from the mill, and guarantees the same hardness and thickness of every Trick drum shell to 1/8" or 3.175mm. AL13 provides the pureness of tone, resonance, durability and performance that comes standard with every drum Trick builds. Trick's design simply utilizes the natural law of physics, allowing all Trick Drums to resonate to their full potential.
Manufactured from the same AL13 shell as Trick's drum sets, Trick tom drums feature lathe-cut bearing edges, solid machined aluminum tuning lugs, and electro finishes. Trick tom drums provide the player with amazing sensitivity, projection and cutting power.
Trick Drums also feature bearing edges that are lathe-cut to an exacting double 45Â°. This allows for superior attack, sensitivity, and faster tuning.
- Faster response and a more precise projection of sound than wood shells
- Trick shells are much more resonant than wood shells
- Trick shells are more consistent than wood
- Trick shells provide a much warmer tone than wood
- Trick Drums are unaffected by weather conditions
- Trick Finishes are more durable than paint
- Trick shells use no glue, separate plies, or reinforcement hoops that otherwise dampen the natural, true resonance of your drum
Discover the Trick difference. Order today.