The best thing in kick drums since wood.
This Trick black-finish kick drum was cast from Trick's special resonant alloy—AL13. Trick's material comes certified from the mill, and guarantees the same hardness and thickness of every Trick drum shell to 1/8" or 3.175mm. AL13 provides the pureness of tone, resonance, durability, and performance that comes standard with every drum Trick builds. Trick's manufacturing process and material allows. Trick's design simply utilizes the natural law of physics, allowing all Trick Drums to resonate to their full potential.
Trick Drums also feature bearing edges that are lathe-cut to an exacting double 45°. This allows for superior attack, sensitivity, and faster tuning.
- Faster response and a more precise projection of sound than wood shells
- Trick shells are much more resonant than wood shells
- Trick shells are more consistent than wood
- Trick shells provide a much warmer tone than wood
- Trick Drums are unaffected by weather conditions
- Trick Finishes are more durable than paint