Tama SLP Vintage Poplar Maple
(14 x 5.5 in.)
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
The Tama S.L.P. Vintage Poplar Maple model shell is crafted with traditional vintage shell construction of maple/poplar/maple with top and bottom reinforcement hoops. While these standard specifications are well-known and historic in the drum industry, Tama's crafting of this snare drum sets a new standard for quality of build and performance. Drum enthusiasts will appreciate the time-tested shell specification along with 8-lug design for open and vintage warm sounds that blend well in acoustic environments.
However, the innovations don't stop at the tone and appearance. Tama's work on identifying the ideal snare sound led them to develop the new hardware like the "Sound Arc" Hoops which add sustain, wider tuning range and a fuller frequency response. Hearty brass tube lugs will ensure a long lifespan for your tension rods, as well as your tune. And finally, the Starclassic Hi-Carbon Steel Snappy snares will emphasize needed punch and attack, as needed.
- Snare Size: 14" x 5-1/2"Total Pieces: 1Extras
- Case or Bag: Not ApplicableStand: Not ApplicableShells Shell Material:MultipleShell Construction:6-PlyShell Thickness (mm): 6Bearing Edge:45°Reinforcement Ring: YesHardware
- Hardware Material:MultipleHoop Type: Triple-flangeLugs: TubeThrow-Off: Swivel/LeverInternal muffler: NoSnares: Steel CarbonOther
- Heads: BrandedFinish Type: LacquerCountry of Origin: China
Call or click to order today!