Tama SLP G-Walnut Snare
(14 x 6.5 in.)
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A 10-ply walnut snare with dark, tonal properties.
The Tama S.L.P. G-Walnut snare drum is constructed with a 10-ply, 9mm thick 100% walnut shell, which is thicker than the standard Tama snare shell. The combination of walnut wood - known for its dark fundamental timbre and thick shell produce a deep, complex tone with exceptional attack and cut.
However, the innovations don't stop at the tone and appearance. Tama's work on identifying the ideal snare sound led them to develop the new hardware like the "Sound Arc" Hoops which add sustain, wider tuning range and a fuller frequency response. Hearty brass tube lugs will ensure a long lifespan for your tension rods, as well as your tune. And finally, the 30-strand Snappy snare wires deliver super articulate snare response and enhance the unique tonal and dynamic properties of this walnut shell.<br>
- Snare Size: 14" x 6-1/2"Total Pieces: 1Extras
- Case or Bag: Not ApplicableStand: Not ApplicableShells Shell Material:WalnutShell Construction: 10-PlyShell Thickness (mm):9Bearing Edge:45°Reinforcement Ring: NoHardware
- Hardware Material:MultipleHoop Type: Triple-flangeLugs: TubeThrow-Off: Swivel/LeverInternal muffler: NoSnares: Steel CarbonOther
- Heads: BrandedFinish Type: SatinCountry of Origin: China
Call or click to order today!