Roland V-Stage Electronic Drum SetProduct #584943 Roland 584943 DBBA Complete Electronic Drum Sets https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
An incredibly versatile sound-design tool, Roland V-Stage drum kits are designed with performers and recording artists in mind.
Bigger pads, stronger hardware, and enhanced V-Edit capabilities anchor this Roland TD-12KX V-Stage electronic drum set. The drum rack and mounting hardware have been redesigned, providing an extra-solid feel with enhanced pad-mounting and placement. The KD-120 kick pad is larger and more stable, as is the PD-105 floor tom pad— offering a more natural look and feel to the electronic drum kit. Enhanced V-Edit features have also been added to the TD-12KX package for a wider variety of custom sounds. For drummers who want the best V-Drum sound and performance without the larger footprint and price of the flagship Roland TD-20KX, the TD-12KX is the ideal instrument.
Enlarged drum pads
For an enhanced look and feel, the Roland TD-12KX's kick and floor tom pads have been upgraded to the larger KD-120 and PD-105, respectively. Not only do the bigger pads look more substantial, they also provide a more natural feel and response. Each pad in the electronic drum kit features Roland's patented mesh drumhead, which can be tensioned with a standard drum key.
Roland TD-12 drum module
With the same stunning sound quality as the flagship TD-20, the Roland TD-12 drum module included with this electronic drum set provides hundreds of expressive instruments and play-along sequences in a streamlined, affordable package. Many of the sounds in the TD-12, from drums to cymbals, are COSM modeled for the ultimate in expression and realism. The drum module provides the same large, icon-based LCD as its big brother, the TD-20, and is housed in a road-tough, metallic black chassis with a friendly array of buttons, controls, and mix sliders. Twelve trigger inputs are provided, plus four audio outputs and MIDI I/O.
Enjoy the dozens of expertly programmed kits in the TD-12—from authentic acoustic sets to ultramodern electronic flavors. But the fun doesn't stop there; the Roland V-Stage e-drum kit lets you customize your snare drum, toms, bass drum, and cymbals with the modeling-based V-Editing. Change sizes and materials, attach sizzles to cymbals, increase snare buzz, and more. The TD-12 drum module supports positional sensing on the snare and ride, as well as on the toms when you play rimshots. The TD-12 is also brush compatible, and features the expressive Interval Control feature for the snare and ride/crash/china cymbal, which varies the sound in natural ways based on the speed of stroke repetition.
Tap into a new world of style and groove
From rich studio drum kits to bombastic arena monsters, the TD-12 can deliver amazingly authentic drum and percussion sounds. But in addition to its acoustic-modeled kits, the TD-12 also offers a new crop of edgy, fun, and experimental sets that have been created for unique, modern music creation. With an emphasis on fun, these drum kits are laced with colorful COSM processing, filter fluctuations, auto-roll effects, tap-sequence patterns, loop patterns, and more. If you want to build your chops, fire off one of the 150 built-in patterns and play along.
MDS-12X drum rack
The MDS-12X features flexible ball-clamps, height-adjustable arms on hatched clamps, and a lower center of gravity. This rock-solid rack lets you play with confidence, knowing that your drum and cymbal pads will remain locked in position. The MDS-12X's open-leg design offers more convenience for hi-hat placement, as well as expandability for additional pads and cymbals. The cabling is concealed inside the pipes—providing a clean appearance and quick setup.
- One TD-12 sound module
- One KD-120 V-Kick
- Two PD-105 snare and floor tom pads
- Two PD-85 tom pads
- One VH-11 V-Hi-Hat
- Three CY-12R/C cymbal pads
- One MDS-12X drum rack
- TD-12 sound module has 560 drum and percussion sounds plus 262 backing instruments for play-along sequences and enhanced V-Edit capabilities
- KD-120 V-Kick offers natural, comfortable kick feel and stability
- PD-105 snare and floor tom pads provide a more natural look and feel
- PD-85 tom pads
- VH-11 V-Hi-Hat is compatible with standard acoustic hi-hat stands
- Three CY-12R/Cs offer the natural rebound, inertia, and "swinging" motion of an acoustic cymbal, as well as cymbal-choke capabilities
This Roland drum set offers a great feel and an inexhaustible amount of sounds and effects. Order today.
V-Stage Electronic Drum Set Specifications:
- Sound Generator: Variable drum modeling
- 64-voice polyphony
- Over 500 drum instruments
- 262 backing instruments
- 50 drum kits
- 16 chains (32 steps per chain)
- Instrument parameters: Shell material, shell depth, head type, head tuning, muffling, strainer adjustment, snare buzz level, beater type, cymbal size, sizzle, tambourine (hi-hat), mic position, plus editable pitch and decay
- Ambience parameters: Room type, room size, wall type, mic position, room shape
- Mixer parameters: Volume, pan, minimum volume, output assign
- Effects types: Pad equalizer (each pad), pad compressor (each pad), multi-effects, reverb (for backing part)
- 8 percussion sets
- Sequencer: 100 user patterns, 150 preset patterns, 6 parts
- Play functions: One shot, loop, tap, tempo: 20-260, resolution: 192 ticks per quarter note
- Recording method: realtime
- Maximum note storage: approximately 20,000
- 20-click instruments
- 12 trigger input jacks
- Hi-hat control jack
- Master output jacks (L/Mono, R)
- Direct output jacks (1, 2)
- 1/4" headphone jack
- 1/4" mix in jack
- MIDI connectors (In, out, thru)
- Accessories: Owner's manual, power cord