Roland V-Drums TD-4-KP-S Portable Electronic Drum SetProduct #H90892 Roland H90892 DBBA Complete Electronic Drum Sets https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
A compact e-kit from Roland featuring an innovative design for maximum mobility!
turing a small footprint and an innovative folding design for fast breakdown and easy transport/storage, the TD-4KP V-Drums Portable is the ultimate e-kit for mobile drumming and small spaces. The powerful TD-4 sound module is equipped with a wide range of expressive, editable sounds and essential practice features, while the integrated pads provide a satisfying feel and natural playability. Perfect for small venues, rehearsals, lesson studios, bedrooms, apartments, and more, the TD-4KP combines V-Drums performance and features with impressive mobility and stow-away convenience.
Fold Up and Go
The TD-4KP is truly portable, with an innovative fold-up stand design that transforms the kit into a surprisingly condensed size for transport and storage. Breakdown is a snap—the sound module and drum/cymbal pads are attached to the durable, integrated stand, and all components rotate and/or fold down quickly and easily in place along with the stand. When you want to play again, simply unfold everything and adjust the pad positions, and then you’re ready to roll!
Natural-Feel Pads for Expressive Playing
The TD-4KP comes with a kick pad, snare pad*, three tom pads, a hi-hat pad, and two 10-inch cymbal pads (crash and ride). An FD-8 Hi-Hat Controller pedal is included as well. Outfitted with cushioned-rubber playing surfaces, the compact 7.5-inch drum pads provide a sensitive, accurate response and natural playing feel.*An optional PDX-6/-8 V-Pad™ is required to play rimshots and cross stick.
TD-4 Percussion Sound Module
A wide range of expressive drum and percussion tones are provided with the included TD-4 sound module. Sounds can be easily edited, allowing players to quickly customize their kits. The TD-4 also features ambience effects for lively, dynamic performances. Built-in Coach and Quick Record/Quick Play functions are ideal for effective practice, providing drummers with valuable feedback for rapid improvement.
Custom Carrying Case and More
An optional CB-TDP Carrying Case provides a convenient way to transport and protect the TD-4KP. The custom-designed case is a perfect complement to the V-Drums Portable, and includes a shoulder strap and detachable pouches for hi-hat and kick pedals, plus handy pockets for beaters, sticks, and other accessories. Users can also swap out the snare pad with an optional PDX-6 or PDX-8 V-Pad and MDH-12 Pad Mount for a true mesh-head feel and dual-triggering capability
- Renowned V-Drums sound and quality in an ultra-portable mobile kit
- Innovative folding design for quick, compact breakdown and easy transport/storage
- Includes TD-4 Percussion Sound Module, loaded with expressive sounds, Coach and Quick Record/Play functions, and more
- Eight pads total: kick, snare, toms x3, hi-hat, crash and ride cymbals; FD-8 Hi-Hat Controller included
- Snare and tom pads feature cushioned-rubber surfaces for natural playing feel
Enhanced design. Improved portability! Order today.
V-Drums TD-4-KP-S Portable Electronic Drum Set Specifications:
- Kit Configuration
- Kick Pad, Snare, Hi-Hat, Hi-Hat Pedal, Tom x 3, Crash, Ride
- *Kick pedal and drum throne are not included.
- 43-5/16" x 47-1/4" x 49-1/4" inches or 1,100mm x 1,200mm x 1,250mm
- (including Kick Pedal, Cymbals, and Drum Throne)
- Folded Dimensions
- 11-13/16" x 19-11/16" x 27-9/16"
- Weight (excluding AC adaptor)
- 12.5 kg 27 lbs 9 oz
- Setup Guide x 2
- Owner's Manual
- AC adaptor
- Special connection cable
- Wing bolt (M5 x 10) x 2
- Options (sold separately)
- Pads: PDX series
- Pad mount: MDH series
- Personal drum monitor: PM-03, PM-10
- V-Drums accessory package: DAP-3X
- V-Drums mat: TDM series
- V-Drums Tutor: DT-1
- TD-4: Percussion Sound Module
- Drum Instruments: 125
- Drum Kits: 25
- Instrument Parameters: KICK, SNARE, TOM, PERC: Tuning, Muffling
- Mixer Parameters: Pad Volume, Pan, Kit Volume, Cross Stick Volume
- Ambience Types: 9
- Rhythm Coach Functions:
- Warm Ups
- Time Check
- Tempo Check
- Quiet Count
- Auto Up/Down
- Quick Rec
- Resolution: 96 ticks per quarter note
- Recording Method: Real-time
- Maximum Note Storage: approx. 9,000 Notes
- Display: Custom (backlit LCD)
- Trigger Input connector: DB-25 type (Kick, Snare, Tom1, Tom2, Tom3, Hi-Hat, Crash1, Ride, Hi-Hat Control)
- OUTPUT (L/MONO, R) jacks: 1/4 inch phone type
- PHONES jack: Stereo 1/4 inch phone type
- MIX IN jack: Stereo miniature phone type, MIDI OUT connector
- Output Impedance:1 k ohm
- Power Supply: AC adaptor
- Current Draw: 500 mA
- 8-7/8 (W) x 6 (D) x 2-9/16 (H) inches (224.0 (W) x 151.1 (D) x 65.1 (H) mm)
- Weight (excluding AC adaptor): 1 lb 1 oz (477 g)