Roland V-Drums Lite PM-01 Drum MonitorProduct #449782 Roland 449782 DBD Drum Amplifiers https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
A perfect match for the new Roland HD-1
Small, great sounding, and affordable personal drum monitor for home practice, with 15W power and a full-range 4" speaker. Includes power cord and audio cable.
- Compact and stylish design
- Optimized for HD-1 sound
- 15 W power output
An essential electronic drum accessory. Order today.
V-Drums Lite PM-01 Drum Monitor Specifications:
- Rated power output: 15 W
- Nominal input level/input impedance: line in-6 dBu/20k ohms or greater
- Speaker: 4" (10 cm) full range
- Enclosure: bass-reflex type
- Controls: line volume knob, standby switch
- Indicator: standby
- Connector: line in jack (stereo miniature phone type)
- Power supply: AC 117 V, AC 220 V, AC 230 V, AC 240 V (50/60 Hz)
- Power consumption: 14 W
- Accessories: owner's manual, power cord, audio cable
- Size and Weight
- Width: 8 inches (202 mm)
- Depth: 7-3/8 inches (186 mm)
- Height: 17-3/4 inches (450 mm)
- Weight: 7 lbs. 8 oz. (3.4 kg)
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®by PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Roland V-Drums Lite PM-01 Drum Monitor:
Let me say Roland makes very good drums. The only good thing about this product is that it matches the set. Its weak on power and low volume. Any powered speaker will be better. It might be good for personal use in an apartment. Buy a powered speaker instead.