- Buy New
Great customizable drum sounds, tons of memory, and tools to sharpen your skills.
With four times the wave memory of its predecessor, the TD-4 Sound Module is loaded with great drum and percussion instrument samples. Kits can be customized with virtual tuning and muffling for the kick, snare, and toms. Natural ambiance effects can be adjusted as well.
Drum sounds onboard the Roland TD-4 can be customized to suit your personal style. Just like with a real acoustic drum set, the TD-4's kick, snare, and toms can be tuned up or down quickly across a wide range. The amount of muffling can be user-customized as well, from '70s-style choked funk to open-cannon stadium rock.
The TD-4 module is equipped with Roland's acclaimed Coach Mode, which helps you build speed, stamina and accuracy. Five skill-building exercises are onboard, including the Warm Ups that lets you practice different exercises consecutively for 5, 10, or 15 minutes. The Tempo Check also helps you keep consistent time by lowering the metronome volume when you are playing accurately or vice versa, and raising the click volume when you are playing out of time.
The TD-4's "Quick REC" feature allows you to immediately record and play back your performance. It's a great tool for listening objectively to what you've played, and charting your progress. And don't forget the Roland TD-4's built-in metronome for keeping yourself in time. If you record with the internal metronome on, the TD-4 can even evaluate your accuracy afterward during playback.
- Wave-expanded sound module with 125 instruments and 25 kits
- Tuning and Muffling for the kick, snare, toms can be adjusted via the buttons and dial on the front panel
- Coach Mode with new exercises such as Warm Ups and Tempo Check for building your accuracy and endurance
- Quick REC function for recording your performance with just one button
You don't have to break the bank to get professional drum sounds—order today.
TD-4 Percussion Sound Module Specifications:
- Drum Instruments: 125
- Drum Kits: 25
- Instrument Parameters: KICK, SNARE, TOM, PERC: Tuning, Muffling
- Mixer Parameters: Pad Volume, Pan, Kit Volume, Cross Stick Volume
- Ambience Types: 9
- Rhythm Coach Functions: Warm Ups, Time Check, Tempo Check, Quiet Count, Auto Up/Down
- Quick REC: Resolution: 96 ticks per quarter note, Recording Method: Real-time, Maximum Note Storage: approx. 9,000 Notes
- Display: Custom (backlit LCD)
- Connectors: Trigger Input connector (DB-25 type), (Kick, Snare, Tom1, Tom2, Tom3, Hi-Hat, Crash1, Crash2, Ride, Hi-Hat Control), Output Jacks (L (MONO), R) (Stereo 1/4" phone type), Phones Jack (Stereo 1/4" phone type), Mix in Jack (stereo miniature phone type), MIDI OUT Connector
- Output Impedance: 1.0 k ohms
- Power Supply: AC Adaptor (DC 9 V)
- Current Draw: 500 mA
- Accessories: Owner's Manual, AC Adaptor (PSB-1U), Special Connection Cable, Wing Bolt (M5 x 10) x 2, Sound Module Mounting Plate
- Options: Pads: PD-8, PDX-8, PD-85, PD-105, PD-125, Cymbals: CY-5, CY-8, CY-12R/C, CY-14C, CY-15R, Kick Triggers : KD-8, KD-85, KD-120, Hi-Hats: VH-11, Hi-Hat Control Pedal: FD-8, Stand: MDS-4, Cymbal Mount: MDY-10U, Pad Mount: MDH-10U, Acoustic Drum Trigger: RT-10K, RT-10S, RT-10T, Personal Drum Monitor: PM-10, PM-30
- V-Drums Accessory Package: DAP-3, V-Drums Mat: TDM-20/TDM-10
- Width: 224mm (8-7/8")
- Depth: 151mm (6")
- Height: 65mm (2-9/16")
- Weight: 1lb. 1oz.