Roland TD-15K-S V-Tour Electronic V-Drum KitProduct #H82855 Roland H82855 DBF Electronic Drum Sets https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Mid-Range V-Drums Powered by SuperNATURAL!
The groundbreaking TD-30 V-Drums kit was the first in history to offer SuperNATURAL sounds and Behavior Modeling. Today, the middle range of the V-Drums family inherits this acclaimed technology with the debut of the TD-15K V-Tour kit. Drummers can now experience flagship SuperNATURAL performance, authenticity, and expression in a more affordable and compact format.
New TD-15 Drum Sound Modules with SuperNATURAL
Powered by SuperNATURAL, this mid-range V-Drums sound engine provides top-tier playability, superb expressiveness, and pro-level operation. It's a powerful-yet-affordable module for the live stage and recording studio.
Mesh-Head V-Pad for Snare and Toms
The 8" PDX-8 and 6.5" PDX-6 mesh V-Pads feature Roland's amazing dual-triggering technology, resulting in accurate and even sensing between the head and rim. The PDX-8 for snare offers an expanded 10" rim for more comfortable and quiet rim-shots.
Acclaimed V-Cymbals for Crash and Ride
With optimized weight-balance and sensitivity, the CY-12C for Crash provides a natural swinging motion and accurate triggering for consistent crash performance, including choke control. As a Ride cymbal, the CY-13R offers an enlarged bow area and a realistic playing feel, with accurate three-way triggering for edge, bow and bell.
Compact and Practical Hi-Hat Combination
The CY-5 cymbal pad for hi-hat features a 10" playing zone and natural swing movement. It also provides separate bow and edge triggering. With the FD-8 Hi-Hat Controller, drummers can get realistic hi-hat sounds with smooth transitions between open and closed positions.
Natural-Feel Kick Pad
With new mechanics and a cloth-designed bass drum head, the KD-9 provides great feel, dynamic response, accurate triggering and solid playability even with using a double pedal. It's also easy and quick to set up.
*Kick Pedal not included
Custom Stand for V-Tour V-Drums
Designed for the V-Tour series, the MDS-9V is a stable four-leg drum stand with adjustable ball clamps for cymbal arms/snare mount and tilt mechanism for hi-hat mount arm. You can adjust the position of the cymbals and toms freely for the ideal ergonomic setup.
- New sensing technology with Behavior Modeling provides an expressive and natural drumming experience
- Diverse sound library covers a wide variety of musical genres
- Professionally recorded backing songs onboard, ideal for play-along practice and performance
- QUICK EDIT buttons provide instant editing control over tuning, muffling, and snare strainer
- Practice features include Quick Record/Quick Play, plus a unique COACH function that helps players of all levels build drumming skills effectively
- Large LCD and icon-driven user interface for easy operation
- Assignable CLICK out, illuminated value dial ring, and function buttons enhance professional live use
- USB function provides direct connectivity to computer applications, as well as data backup and playback of WAV and MP3 audio songs
- Lightweight mesh V-Pads for snare (PDX-8) and toms (PDX-6)
The Dawn of SuperNATURAL-Powered V-Drum. Play, Feel, Believe. Order today!
TD-15K-S V-Tour Electronic V-Drum Kit Specifications:
- Kit Configuration
Drum Sound Module: TD-15 x 1
V-Pad (Snare, TOM3): PDX-8 x 2
V-Pad (TOM1, TOM2): PDX-6 x 2
Hi-Hat Controller: FD-8 x 1
Kick Pad: KD-9 x 1
Cymbal Pad: CY-5 x 1
V-Cymbal Ride: CY-13R x 1
V-Cymbal Crash: CY-12C x 1
Drum Stand: MDS-4V x 1
Extra Trigger Input Jack: 1 (CRASH2, AUX)
Accessories: Setup Guide
Options (sold separately):
Cymbal Mount - MDY Series
Pad Mount - MDH Series
Personal Drum Monitor - PM-10, PM-30
V-Drums Accessory Package - DAP-3X
V-Drums Mat - TDM-10, TDM-20
Size and Weight
Width: 51 3/16in (1,300mm)
Depth: 47 1/4in (1,100mm)
Height: 49 1/4 (1,250mm)
Weight: 51 lbs. 13 oz. (23.5kg)