Roland SPD-30 Octapad BlackProduct #584848 Roland 584848 DBK Electronic Drum MIDI Controllers https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Portable, powerful, percussion pad perfect for your productions and performances!
The Roland Octapad SPD-30 blends the world's most essential sounds with the latest percussion triggering technology. Roland wraps the Octapad in a road-tough package that's ready for the most demanding performers.
Roland's original Octapad profoundly changed the landscape of electronic percussion. The size of a briefcase, the Octapad offered drummers and percussionists the equivalent of an entire electronic rig in one self-contained unit-a new level of convenience and expression. Now, decades later, another exciting chapter in Octapad history begins.
Unlike the original Octapad PAD-8, which was strictly a MIDI controller, the Roland Octapad SPD-30 is a controller that's packed with its own internal bank of sounds. Fifty kits are built into the SPD-30-essential sounds that span a musical universe of styles. You can customize the sounds with the onboard controls for tuning, muffling, attack, pitch sweep, and more. Having a Roland Octopad is like having a truckload of customizable drum and percussion instruments in one portable package.
Based on Roland's world-leading effects technology, the SPD-30's multi-effects engine will take your performances to another level. The Octopad has 30 types of internal multi-effects onboard, plus EQ, limiter, and seven ambiance types.
Phrase Loop Function
The onboard Phrase Loop function lets you instantly create layered loops and phrases. You can record and store 50 phrases internally, with each containing up to three layers. You can also save your phrase data on your USB Memory.
Advanced Triggering Technology
The SPD-30 Octopad benefits from Roland's most advanced V-Drum triggering technology. Each pad is a separate, isolated unit, providing the ultimate in sensitivity with complete crosstalk rejection. In addition, you can connect four dual-trigger inputs plus a hi-hat controller (compatible with Roland FD-8, VH-11) to create a mini drum set with external pads (Roland KD/PD/PDX/CY series), as well as to accept triggers from acoustic drums through Roland's RT series.
- 8 trigger pads with hundreds of sounds
- 50 drum kits
- Packed with new percussion sounds from around the world, plus 30 types of multi-effects
- The latest pad-sensing technology developed for V-Drums provides even and accurate pad triggering with excellent isolation between pads
- Four dual-trigger inputs plus hi-hat controller for adding pads to create a mini kit, or for accepting triggers from acoustic drums
- Ambience with equalizer and limiter
- Phrase Loop function inspires your creativity; record your playing in real time and overdub up to three layers
- USB connectivity for MIDI and memory storage
- Large, backlit LCD and pad indicator lights for easy operation onstage or in any environment
- Rugged, roadworthy design
The Octapad SPD-30 is the most versatile Octapad yet! Order today!
SPD-30 Octapad Specifications:
- Pads: 8 built-in pads (Four external trigger inputs are provided, allowing you to connect Pads)
- Instruments: 670
- Kits: 50
- Kit chain: 8 chains (20 steps per chain)
- Instrument parameters: Tuning, Muffling, Soft Attack, Tone Color, Pitch Sweep, Volume, Pan, Reverse
- Effect types: Ambience (7 Types), Equalizer, Limiter, Multi Effect (30 Types)
- Phrase Loop: Phrases, 50; Parts, 3; Tempo, 40 to 260; Resolution, 480 ticks per quarter note; Recording Method, Real time; Maximum Note Storage, approximately 10,000 notes
- Display: 60 x 160 dots Graphic Type LCD (Backlit LCD), Pad Status Illumination x 8 (LED)
- Connectors: Phones Jack (Stereo 1/4" phone type), Output Jacks (L (MONO), R) (1/4" phone type), Mix In Jack (Stereo 1/4" phone type), External Trigger Input Jacks x 4, HH CTRL Jack, FOOT SW Jack (1/4" TRS phone type), MIDI Connectors (IN, OUT), USB Memory Connector (for USB Memory), USB MIDI Connector (for USB MIDI)
- Output Impedance: 1.0 kOhms
- Power Supply: AC Adaptor (DC 9V)
- Current Draw: 600mA
- Options: Pads (PD series, PDX series), Cymbals (CY series), Kick Triggers (KD series), Hi-Hats (VH-11), Hi-Hat Control Pedal (FD series), Pad Stand (PDS-10), All-Purpose Clamp (APC-33), Acoustic Drum Trigger (RT-10K, RT-10S, RT-10T), Pedal Switch (DP-2), Footswitch (FS-5U, FS-6), Personal Drum Monitor: PM-10, PM-30; V-Drums Accessory Package: DAP-3, V-Drums Mat: TDM-10, USB memory (Use USB memory sold by Roland. We cannot guarantee operation if other products are used.)
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 541 mm x 272 mm x 88 mm, 21-5/16" x 10-3/4" x 3-1/2"
- Weight: 3.8 kg., 8 lb. 7 oz.