Roland KT-10 Kick Drum Control PedalSku #J05966000000000 Roland J05966 DBC Trigger Pads https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
Rock-solid playability in an integrated low-noise design.
Featuring innovative new technology from Roland, the KT-10 provides authentic feel and playability in a low-noise kick trigger pedal for V-Drums sound modules and other electronic percussion instruments. The all-in-one design offers fast, fluid response and a unique reverse-action trigger mechanism that makes the pedal not only compact in size, but also far quieter in operation than a kick pad played with a standard pedal and beater. With its small footprint, the KT-10 is ideal for use alongside an acoustic kick pedal in a hybrid drum set, and it also works great for expanding the capabilities of an SPD-series percussion pad or the HandSonic HPD-20. Of course, the KT-10’s pro feel, noise-reducing features, and portable convenience make it perfect for use with any V-Drums kit as well.
- All-in-one kick trigger pedal with low-noise operation
- Innovative reverse-action trigger mechanism with authentic feel in a compact design
- Produces approximately 75-percent less noise than a Roland KD-9 Kick Pad triggered with a standard beater (based on Roland test data)
- Small footprint and low-profile body, ideal for use in a hybrid acoustic/electronic drum or percussion kit
- Works with all Roland percussion products equipped with 1/4-inch trigger inputs, including the TM-2 Trigger Module, V-Drums sound modules, SPD-series percussion pads, and the HandSonic HPD-20
- Solid construction, smooth performance, and attractive appearance
- Adjustable spring and moveable weights allow for customization of playing response
- Mix In jack for easy expansion with a second KT-10