Roland CM-220 2.1 CUBE Monitor SystemProduct #H88415 Roland H88415 DBD Drum Amplifiers https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
Full-range sound in a portable satellite system.
The Roland CUBE series of full-range amplifiers has tested itself in the music gear marketplace for decades. Its ongoing refinement is a testimony to the validity of the original concept. The CM-220 is a 2.1-channel system with integrated protection circuit that can take a full-frequency input while providing fantastic sound, high performance, and the Roland CUBE's legendary reliability.
The CM-220 consists of a main unit (subwoofer) and two satellite speakers. The flexible input types let you connect a wide variety of analog and digital gear, including electronic instruments, audio-playback gear, and computers. The rich, deep sound also makes this system ideal for home-entertainment listening. The CM-220 provides 200 W of total output power. Fill your home or personal studio with powerful sound and enjoy music in the proper full-range format.
It features high-performance speakers with protection circuits to tame wide dynamic ranges and/or continuous high levels from instruments such as synthesizers and electronic drum kits. And, in an environmentally friendly touch, the system offers Auto-Off switches that prevent unnecessary power consumption after several hours of inactivity.
Each of the three input channels has a dedicated volume knob, with a Master volume knob to control all three simultaneously. A Phase switch instantly changes the phase of the sound being output from the subwoofer, helping find its ideal placement. The two EQ knobs adjust the volumes of the lower and upper ranges, while the Woofer knob adjusts the output volume of the subwoofer.
- High-quality sound and full frequency response
- Protection circuit in speakers
- Flexible connectivity
- 3-channel multimedia inputs
- External mixer can be connected to the balanced input (XLR)
Order today and hear all of the sound your instruments can generate.
CM-220 2.1 CUBE Monitor System Specifications:
- Rated Power Output:
- 200 W (Main Unit 100 W + Satellite Speaker 50 W x 2)
- Nominal Input Level (1 kHz):
- CH 1 (INSTRUMENT): -20 dBu
- CH 2 (LINE): -10 dBu
- BALANCED INPUT: +4 dBu
- Input Impedance:
- CH 1 (INSTRUMENT): 10 k ohms
- CH 2 (LINE): 10 k ohms
- BALANCED INPUT: 10 k ohms
- Digital Input (CH 3):
- Format: Conformity with IEC60958
- Sample Rate: 32 kHz to 192 kHz (automatically) (de-emphasis: OFF)
- Word Length: 24 bit
- Main Unit: 25 cm (10 inches)
- Satellite Speaker: 10 cm (4 inches), 2 cm (3/4 inch) for each
- CH 1 [INSTRUMENT] volume knob
- CH 2 [LINE] volume knob
- CH 3 [DIGITAL] volume knob
- WOOFER volume knob
- PHASE switch
- EQUALIZER [HIGH] knob, [LOW] knob
- MASTER volume knob
- AUTO OFF switch
- CH 1 [INSTRUMENT] jacks (L/MONO, R): 1/4-inch phone type
- CH 2 [LINE] jacks (L, R, STEREO): RCA phono type, stereo miniature phone type
- CH 3 [DIGITAL] jack: coaxial type
- BALANCED INPUT jacks (L, R): (XLR, 1/4"TRS phone type)
- PHONES jack: Stereo miniature phone type
- SATELLITE SPEAKER jacks (L, R): (only for dedicated Satellite Speakers)
- AC IN jack
- Power Consumption:
- 67 W
- Power Cord, Speaker Cable (3.5 m) x 2, Owner's Manual
- Size and Weight (Main Unit)
- W X H x D: 15" x 16-5/16" x 14-13/16" Weight
- 41 lbs. 8 oz.
- Size and Weight (Satellite Speaker, for each)
- W x H x D: 6-7/16" x 9-5/8" x 7-13/16" Weight
- 6 lbs. 14 oz.