The original Vision high-performance formula.
Blended birch and basswood plies provide the Pearl Vision Birch Standard Shell Pack with low-end projection to match that of the high frequencies produced by smaller drums.
Vision Series offers a sonically advanced recipe of strategically arranged plies of premium wood to maximize frequency response of every component. As with all Pearl drums, each shell is formed from our legendary SST construction process that uses extreme heat, Precision-cut scarf joints, our proprietary Acoustiglue and over 1000lbs of hydraulic pressure to create the ultimate acoustic air chamber.
Vision birch drum sets come with a matching 6-ply BirchPly snare drum. Pearl's innovative SR-900 Duo-Motion strainer can be converted from a side lever action to a Gladstone-type throw-off. The precision contoured lever allows for fast and absolute on/off function. A large adjustment knob insures fine tuning for superior snare sensitivity.
Cymbals and hardware sold separately.
- 22" x 18" kick
- 10" x 8" and 12" x 9" toms
- 16" x 16" floor tom
- 14" x 5-1/2" snare
- Birch/Basswood Ply Shells
- 6-ply 7.5mm Shells
- Matching Snare Drum
- Wood Bass Drum Hoops with Matching Finish
- Recessed BD Claws with Rubber Lining
- Perimeter EQ Bass Drum Heads with 3.5" Wide Rings
- Two-Ply Tom Batter Heads
- Reference-Look Bridge Lugs
- Reference-Look Floor Tom Leg Bracket & Legs
- Bridge-Type Bass Bracket
- 88 Series Uni-Lock Tom Holders