Paiste Giant Beat 20" Crash/Ride
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
The Revolutionary sound of Giant Beat cymbals, back for today's music!
Launched in 1967 Giant Beat cymbals have been used by drummers who were participants in the early roots and sounds of rock n' roll. Made with CuSn8 bronze this cymbal is bright, warm, with a complex array of full and dark presence. Drummers eager to re-capture Paiste vintage cymbal sounds from the late 60's will love the Giant Beat 20" crash/ride.
- Weight: medium thin
- Volume: soft to loud
- Stick Sound: sizzly, washy
- Intensity: lively
- Sustain: medium
- Bell Character: integrated
- Sound Character: Mellow, yet cutting and powerful. Fairly wide range, slightly complex mix. A distinctive silvery breath over a big, soft layered wash. Very responsive and giving feel. A classic thin crash, perfectly suited for today's new beat/pop/rock music.
Plenty of brilliance on top, with a big silvery wash underneath! Order today.
Giant Beat 20" Crash/Ride Specifications:
- Bell Character: Integrated
- Drum Set Piece Qty: 1
- Intensity: Lively
- Item Package Quantity: 1
- Musical Style: Pop, Rock
- Stick Sound: Sizzly, washy
- Sustain: Medium
- Volume: Soft to loud
- Weight: Medium thin