Nino Original African Style Rope-Tuned Earth Rhythm Series Djembe
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Small, lightweight hand-carved djembes.
The NINO Original African Style Rope-Tuned Wood Djembes are each carved from one solid piece of plantation-grown mahogany wood. These high-quality instruments are crafted with great attention to detail and provide outstanding sound. The complex rope tuning system guarantees an ideal and long-lasting tuning of the instrument without the use of any metal or sharp edges. Due to their small size and light weight, they are great drums for young children.
- Hand-carved shells
- Carved from one solid piece of plantation grown mahogany wood
- Hand-selected goatskin heads
- 4mm strong high quality PP nylon ropes
- Colors: brown/black
- XXS: 4-1/4" to 4-3/4" diameter x 8" tall, 3mm thickness, 10 runners
- XS: 6-1/4" to 8-1/4" diameter x 11-3/4" tall, 3mm thickness, 20 runners
A perfect djembe for the younger percussionist or as a compact travel drum.