Meinl Professional African Style Djembe
(Village Carving 10 in.)
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A djembe crafted in solid Mahogany in the traditional African style from to produce deep, resonant tones.
If you desire to get back to the roots of percusion, the new Meinl Professional African Djembe with village carving is a quick fix. Expertly crafted from a solid piece of plantation-grown Mahogany Wood, this drum features an "African Queen," "Village" or traditional carving and a hand-selected goatskin head. The head is secured with the traditional Mali-weave tuning system and produces rich, warm tones.
- Special "African Queen" Carving
- Carved from one solid piece of plantation grown Mahogany Wood
- Pre-streched HTP nylon ropes (4mm thick, 35 Runners)
A drum for the world traveller (minus the travels). Pick it up today!
Professional African Style Djembe Specifications:
- Dimensions: 12"x 24"
- Diameter: 10 3/4" - 12 1/4"