Meinl Luis Conte Artist Series Conga
(Natural 11-3/4 in.)
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Studio-grade Latin percussion.
11-3/4" diameter, 30" tall. Luis Conte is an acknowledged master of percussion, a grammy-winner whose touring and recording credits read like a "who's who" of contemporary music. He collaborated with Meinl to produce this splendid line of traditional-style congas.
The Meinl Artist Series Luis Conte Signature Congas combine the charm and sound of old Cuban traditional drums with the most modern of features and innovations. The congas are equipped with traditional rims and are mounted as close to the shell as possible. The True Skin buffalo heads enable a more controlled sound that's easier to tune.
- Combine the charm and sound of old Cuban traditional drums with the most modern of features and innovations
- Equipped with traditional rims mounted as close to the shell as possible
- True Skin buffalo heads for more controlled sound that's easier to tune
- 2-ply Siam oak
- 8mm tuning lugs
- 4mm traditional rims
- Black powdercoat hardware
The sound heard from Havana to Miami. Order today!