Mapex Saturn IV MH 4-Piece Jazz Shell PackProduct #H95348 Mapex H95348 DAAB Shell Packs https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Ideal for all professional music applications, both live and in studio.
Together with respected artists around the globe, Mapex has re-imagined their flagship Saturn line. The Mapex team has created the next evolution of the Saturn line, featuring a host of upgrades including: SONIClear™ tom suspension, SONIClear™ floor tom legs, low-contact bass drum claws, Memory Mark™ bass drum spurs, new style-badge and lug casing, free-floating bass drum mount (optional), and some striking new finishes.
Created to perform in any music genre and featuring a unique, thin maple and walnut shell, the Mapex Saturn produces deep, rich tone recognized by thousands of players as the Mapex Sound. The Saturn MH Edition features Mapex 6-Ply snares and toms, and 8-ply bass drums constructed of North American maple and walnut hybrid shells with chrome hardware. Additionally, these shells are crowned with Remo Emperor clear batter drumheads, and Remo P3 Batter bass drumheads.
Cymbals, hardware and snare sold separately.
- 7.5mm, 8ply, maple/walnut bass shells
- 5.1mm, 6ply, maple/walnut tom & snare shells
- Eight-coat, hand applied lacquer finishes, chrome & black nickel chrome hardware
- Isolated mounting system – toms, floor toms, bass drums
- Spring loaded floor tom legs
- Removable tom holder base mount
- Single-point-of-contact lugs
- 2.3mm power hoops
- Remo Emperor clear batter drumheads
New features mark a departure from the Saturn of old. Order today.
Saturn IV MH 4-Piece Jazz Shell Pack Specifications:
- Kick drum: 20 x 16"
- Rack toms: 10 x 8 and 12 x 9"
- Floor tom: 14 x 14"