A solid pro-quality, beginner-ready kit from Mapex for the percussionist at the sunrise of their playing career.
The Mapex Horizon Birch Series has cutting edge features and sound quality that go unrivaled. Blended birch and basswood shells produce a bright, focused attack and a subtle low end, while the Mapex exclusive Isolated Tom Mounting System (ITS) ensures ample resonance.
Hardware features include single-point-of-contact lugs and 1.5mm steel flanged hoops. The Horizon HZB Series comes complete with a 14 x 5-1/2" hammered steel snare drum, Remo heads and an instructional setup DVD.
No matter what musical style or venue, the birch and poplar high-gloss lacquer shells deliver the rich tones your music needs.
(Cymbals sold separately.)
- 7.2mm, 6ply birch/basswood bass, tom & snare shells
- 14 x 5-1/2" Hammered Steel MPX Snare Drum
- Isolated Mounting System
- Single-Point-of-Contact Lugs
- 1.5mm Steel Flanged Hoops
- Instructional Setup DVD Included
- Remo UX Drumheads
- Shell sizes:
- 8 x 7, 10 x 8 and 12 x 9"
- 14 x 14 and 16 x 16" floor tom
- 22 x 18" bass drum
- 14 x 5-1/2" snare drum
- 1 x B500 boom stand
- 1 x C500 straight cymbal stand
- 1 x H500 hi-hat stand
- 1 x P500 kick pedal
- 1 x T250 drum throne
Mapex proves that value is no longer on the horizon - it IS the horizon. Order today!