In the spirit of the original "Ringo kit."
Black Oyster Pearl had been available as a Ludwig finish before this date, but a well-televised performance by a certain band from Liverpool made it a phenomenon. In the spirit of the original "Ringo Kit," Ludwig proudly presents the Liverpool 4 in original black oyster pearl finish. The Liverpool 4 hosts the configuration and 3-ply shell heard most on the timeless recordings of yesterday, and is the first Legacy kit to feature standard-sized Classic lugs and Ludwig's new Rail Consolette tom mount.
- 3-ply maple/poplar/maple shells
- 1-ply reinforcement rings
- Original Black Oyster Pearl Finish reminscent of February 9,1964
drum sizes include:
- 22" x 14" bass drum (LLB342RC1QWC)
- 16" x 16" floor tom (LLF366XX1QWC)
- 13" x 9" tom (LLT393LM1QWC)