LP Richie Gajate-Garcia Signature Series Conga
(Satin Mavi 12.5 in. Tumba)
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
Classic congas designed for percussionist and educator, Richie Garcia.
The Richie Garcia Signature Series Congas from LP feature a 3-ply Romanian tilia wood shell with a fiberglass layer on the inside for additional strength and long-term roundness. The mavi satin finish of the shell is complemented by a decorative, lathed band. Chromed-plated, top-tuning Comfort Curve steel rims ensure quick, accurate tuning and playing comfort.
Includes a tuning wrench and LP ProCare shell protectors.
- 30", 3-ply, Romanian Tilia wood with fiberglass layer inside for added strength
- Natural rawhide heads
- Mavi satin finish
- Decorative bands lathed around the shells
- Chrome-plated Top-Tuning Comfort Curve II, Steel Rims
- Reinforced LP Heart side plates with 5/16" diameter tuning lugs with included Wrench
- LP ProCare shell protectors
Richie Gajate-Garcia Signature Series Conga Specifications:
- Height: 30"