LP Matador Timbales
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
Cutting tones for that Latin flavor.
LP Matador Timbales from Latin Percussion offer traditional sound and excellent value. The 14" and 15" diameter shells are 6-1/2" deep and can be tuned traditionally with a tuning wrench. They can be mounted on the included heavy duty, chrome tilting stand which is fully height adjustable. A LP Matador Cowbell and cowbell holder, a tuning wrench, and a pair of timbale sticks are also included. They are finished in a beautiful brushed-nickel with gold tone hardware.
- Brushed-nickel with gold tone hardware
- Traditionally tuned with a tuning wrench
- Shells are 14" and 15" in diameter and 6-1/2" deep
- Heavy-duty, chrome, fully adjustable tilting stand