LP Matador Timbales
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Cutting tones for that Latin flavor.
LP Matador Timbales from Latin Percussion offer traditional sound and excellent value. The 14" and 15" diameter shells are 6-1/2" deep and can be tuned traditionally with a tuning wrench. They can be mounted on the included heavy duty, chrome tilting stand which is fully height adjustable. A LP Matador Cowbell and cowbell holder, a tuning wrench, and a pair of timbale sticks are also included. They are finished in a beautiful brushed-nickel with gold tone hardware.
- Brushed-nickel with gold tone hardware
- Traditionally tuned with a tuning wrench
- Shells are 14" and 15" in diameter and 6-1/2" deep
- Heavy-duty, chrome, fully adjustable tilting stand