LP Classic II Conga Set with Free BongosSku #447730000000000 LP 447730 DWCC Congas https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Heat the rhythm to a rolling boil with these fiery LP congas!
Combining LP's vaunted rich, resonant sound quality and a radical red lava wood finish, this is a conga drum set for the ages. From deep, resonant open tones to crackling slaps, these beautifully made hand drums deliver the goods. The 11" quinto, 11-3/4" conga, and 12-1/2" tumba all stand 30" tall, with 2-ply Siam oak shells. Features original LP Comfort Curve rims, 5/16" diameter tuning hooks, carrying handles, and Pro Care integrated shell protector.
The tunable Classic II Bongos are constructed from wood shells with precisely formed staves and finished in a striking glossy red lava pattern, combined with chrome hardware, and tucked skin heads. Each drum has four tuning lugs. This bongo drum set comes with an accessory bag containing a two-headed rubber-grip tuning wrench and lug lube.
- Gorgeous red "lava wood" finish
- 11" head quinto
- 11-3/4" head conga
- 12" head tumba
- 2-ply Siam oak shell
- LP Comfort Curve rims 5/16" diameter tuning hooks
- Carrying handle
- Pro Care integrated shell protector
- Wood shells
- Glossy red lava finish
- Chrome hardware
- LP rawhide heads hand-picked for quality
- Traditional head sizes: 7-1/4" macho and 8-5/8" hembra
- Four tuning lugs on each drum
- Two-headed rubber-grip tuning wrench
- Lug lube