For players who like their rhythms hot.
This pair of LP Classic II Congas comes with a pair of LP Classic II Bongos.
This LP Classic II Conga drum pair (tumbadora and conga) offer head-turning looks that are matched only by their legendary Latin Percussion sound quality. From deep, resonant open tones to crackling slaps, these beautifully made hand drums deliver the goods. 11-3/4" conga head and 12-1/2" tumba head, 30" tall, with 2-ply Siam oak shell. The drums also feature original LP Comfort Curve rims, 5/16" diameter tuning hooks, carrying handles, and Pro Care integrated shell protectors.
The tunable Classic II Bongos are constructed from wood shells with precisely formed staves and finished in a striking glossy red lava pattern, combined with chrome hardware, and tucked skin heads. Each hand drum has four tuning lugs. This bongo drum set from Latin Percussion comes with an accessory bag containing a two-headed rubber-grip tuning wrench and lug lube.
- 11-3/4" conga head and 12-1/2" tumbadora head
- 30" tall
- 2-ply Siam oak shell
- LP Comfort Curve rims 5/16" diameter tuning hooks
- Carrying handle
- Pro Care integrated shell protector
- Wood shells
- Glossy red lava finish
- Chrome hardware
- LP rawhide heads hand-picked for quality
- Traditional head sizes: 7-1/4" macho and 8-5/8" hembra
- Four tuning lugs on each drum
- Two-headed rubber-grip tuning wrench
- Lug lube
Looks and sound that will scorch the stage. Order yours today!