LP Cajon Microphone Mount For Audix Mics
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A wooden mic holder that places an Audix ADX-60 on the sweet spot of your cajon.
This LP Cajon Microphone Mount is designed to fit an Audix ADX-60 mic.
Accurately capturing the extensive sonic range of a cajon with a single microphone is a daunting task.
But thanks to an imaginative new mounting system created by acoustic designer Hector Torres, that task has been accomplished. Accomplished so well, in fact, that LP artist Kevin Ricard is now using it on American Idol.
The heart of the patent-pending system is a sculpted hardwood microphone holder. This holder allows the mic it contains to be placed anywhere on the rear surface of a cajon in order to achieve the optimum sound. Hook-and-loop fastener strips let you position the unit in different locations to enhance the desired effect. The microphone itself is held 3mm above the surface of the cajon in order to pick up the punch of the bass tones along with all of the more subtle sounds.
The compact and flexible design of the LP Cajon Mic system eliminates the need for permanently mounted internal mics, or for external mics whose stands can often get in your way.
The greatest cajon playing in the world is wasted if the intended audience can't hear it. Make sure your great playing reaches your audience with the help of the LP Cajon Mic Mount.
- Fits an Audix ADX-60
- Designed by Hector Torres
- Used by Kevin Ricard on American Idol
- Sculpted hardwood microphone holder allows the mic it contains to be placed anywhere on the rear surface of a cajon in order to achieve the optimum sound
- Hook-and-loop fastener strips let the player position the unit in different locations to enhance the desired effect