KAT Percussion 200-Watt Digital Drumset AmplifierSku #J05947000000000 KAT Percussion J05947 DBD Drum Amplifiers https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Share your sound with KAT digital amplifiers.
The powerful 200W KA2 Digital Drum Amplifier from KAT Percussion is all you need to kick some major volume. KAT Amps are tailored specifically for digital drums to achieve the most accurate acoustic response.
This durable amp also features a 1"x1" compression driver for a bright, crisp high-end and a 3-band EQ for sound shaping. 1/4" input jacks and a 1/8" input offer external connectivity with digital instruments and external MP3 players. A large carry handle will simplify transport.
- Rich and powerful 200-watt e-drumming amplification
- Specially tuned for electronic drums
- 1"x 1" compression driver for crisp high-end
- 3-band EQ for precise sound shaping, plus presence "Attack" control
- Three 1/4" inputs for other instruments or sound sources
- Large carry handle for easy transport
- Multiple input/output options for adding your own music
- XLR Line Out with separate volume control for mixing or recording
- Durable construction that's built to last
200-Watt Digital Drumset Amplifier Specifications:
- Dimensions: 16.5" x 18" x 19"
- Weight: 44.25 pounds
- Output Power: 200W / 8 Ohms x 1
- Frequency Response: 20-20KHz
- EQ Centers:
- Low: 60Hz
- Mid: 800Hz
- High: 10KHz
- Presence: Tailors the upper midrange to accentuate the snare drum and enhance presence on other instruments.
- Speakers: 12-inch Woofer, 1" x 1" Compression Driver
- Line In: Two (2) 1/4-inch jacks for drum set input
- Aux Line In: Independent volume-controlled 1/4-inch jack for any pre-EQ audio source
- External Line In: 1/8-inch stereo input line for external devices such as MP3 players
- Line Out: 1/8-inch stereo headphone jack and independent volume-controlled balanced jack for output to a recorder or live mixer.